Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hotel Rwanda

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sect one, Jan 15, 2005.

1. sect one

sect one Elite Member

I did a search and was suprised to see that no one has made a thread on this movie. The only thread I found was one Seeking made a year ago to commemorate the 10 year anniversary the genocide in Rwanada. Anyway, how many of you have seen this movie? I think Don Cheadle did a great job but I was very dissappointed by Nick Nolte. I dont' think that role fit Nick Nolte he only had one good scene (the bar scene). He is meant to play more fo a hardass than a softy. The white extras in the movie also kind of pissed me off (if you really pay attention you'll see what I mean) As a whole though the movie was great.

2. sect one

sect one Elite Member

"Ten years ago, some of the worst atrocities in the history of mankind took place in the country of Rwanda; and in an era of high-speed communication and round-the-clock news, the events went almost unnoticed by the rest of the world. In only three months, almost 1 million people were brutally murdered. In the face of these unspeakable actions, inspired by his love for his family, an ordinary man summons extraordinary courage to save the lives of over a thousand helpless refugees by granting them shelter in the hotel he manages."

3. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

heard a TON about it. looks amazing. I didnt think it was in wide-release yet.....?

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Im pretty sure its not out yet. I saw a preview over the computernet though, and it looks pretty solid. Don Cheadle is the fucking man, regardless.

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i was going to see that yesterday, but i saw the life aquatic instead. im happy with my choice.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

d: moagan
    m: luv luv luv
    d: how we all doin' tonight
    m wants to directly connect.
    m is now directly connected.

8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I've got it at my theater and I screened it on Thursday.
    It was pretty good.

I'm not impressed by A LOT of films out today, but this one was noteworthy.

Don Cheadle did do a great job.
    I fucking hate Nick Nolte in ANY movie.

11. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

seen the preview yesterday.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Damn Don Cheadle has a huge schnoz!

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

definitely on my list of movies to check out.

14. roadpig

roadpig Dirty Dozen Crew

hotel rwanda looks like its going to be good.

does nick nolte keep calling don a convict throughout the movie?