Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hotel, Motel, Beer, Bashing, and Vomit....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ethreadzny2, May 2, 2004.

1. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

So lets just say ethreads was in total pervert mode in a hotel full of fine women.. The night started off well with my friend and I hopping a curb right in front the dinner reception, crashing down on the undercarriage of his car. Everyone turning around to see us to jackasses looking back. Secondly, I had an awkward conversation with my ex's mother, me telling her how hammered I was. I being sent on a liquor run in the ghetto of newburgh wearing a pimped out suit, spending well over 200 on booze. (I got well over 100 dollars of liquor occasionally making its way through my stomach today. ) The best man covered with tats, decides he wants to mentally undress the bride in his speech. Talking about how nice here body was. My friend busting his chin on the wall and getting blood all over the wall and the floor of his room.Telling the front desk he had blood all over the room and he would pay for cleanup. Having Busta Ryhmes and the flipmode squad stay at the same hotel as us. Seeing one of Busta's boys get arrested in the morning for domestic assault... Damn if it only happened like this all the time.

what a f-ing night.

2. kido

kido Senior Member

yea , I must have taken about 6-7 drunk naps yesterday, started drinkiing at ohh around noonish, stagered down to churchill downs. Lost all of my money on the derby and pissed alot of people off, I cant drink anymore, this shit is just out of control

3. Ethreadzny2

I hear you man, This may just be the break I need to take...

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

5. Ethreadzny2

give it time, there should be some coming. We got a nice one posing in front of the flipmode bus acting like jackasses. And of the blood stained bed..

6. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

the truth will set you free.

flicks.

7. Ethreadzny2

they will be here..

8. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

sounds like a good time

9. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

yeah,are you still shitty cuase that story is kinda weak man with details and all....and we need pictures

10. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Sounds like a turbo rowdy flex, fuck, I need a night like that soon.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i downed a 32 of high life in a mall parking garage, and switched price tags at a book fair

12. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

youre tuff

13. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

oh a competition eh?
    I burned down a business I owned for insurance money

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

don't i know it.... i forgot to check inside the covers though... almost got maus for a buck, they wanted 5.. fuck that.... and i was wearing sweatpants w/ penny loafers..... p.i.m.p. ology