Hotel, Motel, Beer, Bashing, and Vomit....

Ethreadzny2

So lets just say ethreads was in total pervert mode in a hotel full of fine women.. The night started off well with my friend and I hopping a curb right in front the dinner reception, crashing down on the undercarriage of his car. Everyone turning around to see us to jackasses looking back. Secondly, I had an awkward conversation with my ex's mother, me telling her how hammered I was. I being sent on a liquor run in the ghetto of newburgh wearing a pimped out suit, spending well over 200 on booze. (I got well over 100 dollars of liquor occasionally making its way through my stomach today. ) The best man covered with tats, decides he wants to mentally undress the bride in his speech. Talking about how nice here body was. My friend busting his chin on the wall and getting blood all over the wall and the floor of his room.Telling the front desk he had blood all over the room and he would pay for cleanup. Having Busta Ryhmes and the flipmode squad stay at the same hotel as us. Seeing one of Busta's boys get arrested in the morning for domestic assault... Damn if it only happened like this all the time.

what a f-ing night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea , I must have taken about 6-7 drunk naps yesterday, started drinkiing at ohh around noonish, stagered down to churchill downs. Lost all of my money on the derby and pissed alot of people off, I cant drink anymore, this shit is just out of control

Archived