hot water music and THRICE

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

great show fuckers THRICE FUCKING ROCKS

and the band time in malta was awesome as well

if they coming through yo joint then check them the fuck out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

Re: Re: hot water music and THRICE

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

stop liking hotwatermusic...............................................now.

I WILL KILL YOU..........................................NOW!!!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

The time I saw them they, and Less than Jake, opened for Bad Religion. Now you wanna know a band that sucks (IMHO) check out LTJ. Hey Tyler, what do you think of that bullit frame?

i knew that less than jake sucked before....theyre fucking awful. HOWEVER the most awful musical experiences ever were some band called "discodansdanceinferno" or something....that was terrible....and i had to see catch22 on two seperate occasions...all awful.

i dont like all these new euro bb frames coming out.....i dont find it that neccesary......hopefully it doesnt take out all the normal 3pc shit like the threadless headsets took out threaded stuff years ago....then again, i like that actually....fuck it.

i have not seen the new profile cranks. ive been trying to not have any contact with the "bmx scene". especially ridebmx and whatnot....i'll read bmxaction and ride with 2 friends. i dunno....im just tired of all this shit with every kid here needing whatever new part comes out and setting theyre bike up to match edwin's, complete with intentional rusting. fuck that. so im not too up to date with the newest shit at the moment.

im working on finding pools. and in 2 weeks or so its a trip to penn and jersey. then february im gonna be painting east coat terminal and hopefully getting to ride. that and the indoor park right by me should make winter a bit easier as last winter i had the private park in the basement of my store...bah...fuck winter.

my bikes fine the way it is now i guess.....i may actually throw the brakes back on though and for the winter and try to learn fufanus at the park.

hwm went downhill after fuel for the hate game...i mean, i like those guys, and always enjoyed drinking with them after their shows...but goddamn, they need to hang it up, or just do acoustic stuff.....fucking push for coin...now that was some good shit...their shows used to be fun as hell circa 95-98.....the last time they played here, i saw gunmoll's set and then left...

ltj used to rock some shit as well. i still think their old albums are pretty damn good for what they are...losers,kings,and things...pezcore...you cant fuck with that shit...and their live shows used to be soooo much fun.

and thats all i have to say about that.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Tyler: You're feeling the same retardedness I felt a while back when I was talking shit in that BMX thread. Every kid these days wants to be like some pro... it's all about EXPN. Myself, I'd take riding the trails with 2 or 3 good friends anyday.

its all about riding around kicking out garbage cans in the morning. thats what riding is about to me. being in 10th grade, not giving a shit about anything, meeting up with my friend eric before school and cruising on over to the trails for a minute then just hauling ass to school kicking over all the garbage cans on the way. :nostaligia:

and alabama, yeah, i like older hwm a bit more, but its all good in its own way i guess. you ever listen to rumbleseat? it basically acoustic hwm.

yeah tyler...i had the first rumbleseat 7" before they released it...chuck gave me and my buddy a copy at one of their shows after they had them pressed...i gave mine and all my other vinyl away after my record player broke....i heard they were supposed to release all that stuff on a cd sometime...it may be out already, im kinda out of the loop now....if you know about that, let me know please sir...

Originally posted by alabama

yeah tyler...i had the first rumbleseat 7" before they released it...chuck gave me and my buddy a copy at one of their shows after they had them pressed...i gave mine and all my other vinyl away after my record player broke....i heard they were supposed to release all that stuff on a cd sometime...it may be out already, im kinda out of the loop now....if you know about that, let me know please sir...

the rumbleseat stuff is pretty readily available on kazaa. i think they only had 7'''s at the last show though.

Archived