Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hot water music and THRICE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by angry xbox, Nov 15, 2002.

1. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

great show fuckers THRICE FUCKING ROCKS

and the band time in malta was awesome as well

if they coming through yo joint then check them the fuck out

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

3. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

^^^The thumbs down icon should explain everything..

4. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

stop liking hotwatermusic...............................................now.

6. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

Re: Re: hot water music and THRICE

I WILL KILL YOU..........................................NOW!!!

7. Dirty_habiT

Hey tease, I saw hotwater music and I thought they kinda sucked.

8. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

IM NOT FUCKING TEASER HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE

9. Tyler Durden

boy....simmer down. or else its off to the corner with you.....

dirty, when i first listened to hwm i didnt like them that much either but i dunno....it grows on you.

10. Dirty_habiT

I'm just fuckin wit you my nigga.

11. Dirty_habiT

The time I saw them they, and Less than Jake, opened for Bad Religion. Now you wanna know a band that sucks (IMHO) check out LTJ. Hey Tyler, what do you think of that bullit frame?

12. Tyler Durden

i knew that less than jake sucked before....theyre fucking awful. HOWEVER the most awful musical experiences ever were some band called "discodansdanceinferno" or something....that was terrible....and i had to see catch22 on two seperate occasions...all awful.

i dont like all these new euro bb frames coming out.....i dont find it that neccesary......hopefully it doesnt take out all the normal 3pc shit like the threadless headsets took out threaded stuff years ago....then again, i like that actually....fuck it.

13. Dirty_habiT

have you seen those new profile evolution cranks? you don't have to press cups they thread into eachother..... and I think the euro BB is better.... you can get almost any good brand of cranks with euro.... although I am looking at that 250 S frame.... it's nice.

14. Tyler Durden

i have not seen the new profile cranks. ive been trying to not have any contact with the "bmx scene". especially ridebmx and whatnot....i'll read bmxaction and ride with 2 friends. i dunno....im just tired of all this shit with every kid here needing whatever new part comes out and setting theyre bike up to match edwin's, complete with intentional rusting. fuck that. so im not too up to date with the newest shit at the moment.

im working on finding pools. and in 2 weeks or so its a trip to penn and jersey. then february im gonna be painting east coat terminal and hopefully getting to ride. that and the indoor park right by me should make winter a bit easier as last winter i had the private park in the basement of my store...bah...fuck winter.

my bikes fine the way it is now i guess.....i may actually throw the brakes back on though and for the winter and try to learn fufanus at the park.

15. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member

hotwatermusic are definetly one of my favorite bands...eating the filler...man that shit is awesome...i do like less than jake...and what about that new avail pretty disappointing if you ask me..