Hot topic trend punks must DIE!

Guest ToYs

http://www.avril-lavigne.com/images/photo33.jpg'>

look at that disgusting shit? i fuckin hate hot topic prep punks and they are fucking everywhere now! when did punk get trendy again??? i remember when i was made fun of in school for being punk, now when i wear my exploited t-shirt that says "punks not dead" i get yelled at by these little teeny boppers with the stupid ass stereotypical punk phrases like "anarchy in the uk dude!" and "RAD SHIRT MAN!" god damn it i wanted to smash they're skulls with my fucking skateboard! and all these bands coming out now that are suposed to be punk, fucking watered down corprate rock. kids dont fucking know nowadays either this one prep punk came up to me and was like "have you heard of this awsome new punk band called 'the hives'?" i was like mother fucker the hives have had that same cd out for a few years now look it up fucker they have been on epitaph for years now. and all of a sudden these kids are the all knowing punk quiz masters just rambling facts about old school punk bands and act like they have been in the scene for years! and all these kids are going to the warped tour now... like little kids and shit amking they're moms take them, so i know warped tour is going to be full of these little fuckers... they better not fucking step in the pit with my 230 lb ass cause as soon as the casualties play they're first note im targeting every fucking kid thats wearing a blink 182 shirt... im taking my aggression out. fucking little bastards with they're "punker than though" attitude i can go out and bye some fucking hair dye and elmers glue too you fucking trend punk!!!http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

her glow in the dark spiked bracelet is hardcore. i call the spread of punks at my school insta-punks. because its like they change overnight. i dont really care but at the same time its kind of ehhh to see some girl thinking she's punk if she puts a bunch of patches over her l.e.i. jean skirt...

i wasnt in the scene once i cocked my hat sideways cause i liked the way it looked... i got shunned there for i was like FUCK THIS! so i dont care i wear echo but i still love punk.

Fuck 'em all, there's posers in every groupie scene. They're easy to spot too because they wear a shit load of new hot topic shit and they only know bands off fucking MTV! What pisses me off the kids who think they're like some kind of ultra hardcore problem child because they listen to slipknot.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

oh and you thought i was the type of person to hate things for no reason? ha ha ha.

word to the born god son cheif, dun.

hate is good as long as its for hateful reasons

word is nightowl dunny boss, act like ya know

:love2: :heated:

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i have reasons behind the things i do not enjoy. all it takes is a question and you will get such reasons.

as do i

atleast you are straight forward with your opinion

king blarg of the whippedcream galaxy used car lot would be very proud of unicorns in their underwear and of you as well

You may not listen to Blink 182 but I bet you listen to Goldfinger and Guttermouth and every other shitty punk band that they play on MTV that are just as bad. You're the kid that pasted some shitty list of crappy bands from some shitty punk web page in the punk thread. You are the exact person you're making fun of, started listening to punk when it became badass and you connected to the rebellious sounds of New Found Glory and MXPX......

Don't vent on shit you know nothing about.......

Dork.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You are the exact person you're making fun of, started listening to punk when it became badass and you connected to the rebellious sounds of New Found Glory and MXPX......

Dork.....

:lol:

and a big FUCK YOU to the person that dosent know me

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You may not listen to Blink 182 but I bet you listen to Goldfinger and Guttermouth and every other shitty punk band that they play on MTV that are just as bad. You're the kid that pasted some shitty list of crappy bands from some shitty punk web page in the punk thread. You are the exact person you're making fun of, started listening to punk when it became badass and you connected to the rebellious sounds of New Found Glory and MXPX......

Don't vent on shit you know nothing about.......

Dork.....

actually i hate gold finger and guttermouth, i dont watch mtv EVER,

the punk thread thing was a gag, and i have been listening to punk since i was child cause i liked the fucking music not the image, i also fucking hate MXPX and New Found Glory.

congradulations your attempt to make me seem lower than you has failed! try again! get your shit straight before you start talking like you know a fucking thing about me. oh holy veteren of punk rock!

Re: and a big FUCK YOU to the person that dosent know me

Originally posted by ToYs

oh holy veteren of punk rock!

Exactly. Get it straight. Real punks don't cry like little bitches when someone makes fun of them....

You sir are, as we in the hierarchy of the punk spectrum call, a dorkus malorkus......

obviously sarcasm dosent travel well over the internet. that was not ment to show any kind of respect for you. and could you fill me in on what REAL punks do? thats the point isnt it? for all punks to act the same? fill me in oh holy queen of hardcore!<--- see sarcasm!

Archived