1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hot topic trend punks must DIE!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ToYs, Jul 31, 2002.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

Hot topic trend punks must DIE!

Discussion started by ToYs - Jul 31, 2002

http://www.avril-lavigne.com/images/photo33.jpg'>
    look at that disgusting shit? i fuckin hate hot topic prep punks and they are fucking everywhere now! when did punk get trendy again??? i remember when i was made fun of in school for being punk, now when i wear my exploited t-shirt that says "punks not dead" i get yelled at by these little teeny boppers with the stupid ass stereotypical punk phrases like "anarchy in the uk dude!" and "RAD SHIRT MAN!" god damn it i wanted to smash they're skulls with my fucking skateboard! and all these bands coming out now that are suposed to be punk, fucking watered down corprate rock. kids dont fucking know nowadays either this one prep punk came up to me and was like "have you heard of this awsome new punk band called 'the hives'?" i was like mother fucker the hives have had that same cd out for a few years now look it up fucker they have been on epitaph for years now. and all of a sudden these kids are the all knowing punk quiz masters just rambling facts about old school punk bands and act like they have been in the scene for years! and all these kids are going to the warped tour now... like little kids and shit amking they're moms take them, so i know warped tour is going to be full of these little fuckers... they better not fucking step in the pit with my 230 lb ass cause as soon as the casualties play they're first note im targeting every fucking kid thats wearing a blink 182 shirt... im taking my aggression out. fucking little bastards with they're "punker than though" attitude i can go out and bye some fucking hair dye and elmers glue too you fucking trend punk!!![img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'> [img]http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/cuss.gif'>

2. Legal Speed

Legal Speed 12oz Junior Member

Legal Speed - Replied Jul 31, 2002

first. and nuke the bitch

Legal Speed - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. THEdude

THEdude Guest

THEdude - Replied Jul 31, 2002

i'd hit it

4. ToYs

ToYs Guest

ToYs - Replied Jul 31, 2002

it feels good to go off

5. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Jul 31, 2002

her glow in the dark spiked bracelet is hardcore. i call the spread of punks at my school insta-punks. because its like they change overnight. i dont really care but at the same time its kind of ehhh to see some girl thinking she's punk if she puts a bunch of patches over her l.e.i. jean skirt...

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Jul 31, 2002

yep.... glad i'm not involved in the punk scene anymore.... too much drama..

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. ToYs

ToYs Guest

ToYs - Replied Jul 31, 2002

i wasnt in the scene once i cocked my hat sideways cause i liked the way it looked... i got shunned there for i was like FUCK THIS! so i dont care i wear echo but i still love punk.

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Jul 31, 2002

nice plan toys...

ripping other peoples ideas out of another thread that you didnt contribute to and claiming it as your own

classy.

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jul 31, 2002

http://epc.buffalo.edu/images/authors/mcclure.gif'>
    "she contradicts herself over a million times. her music is horrible. she has a fucking song about SKaTeR BoYS and thats something she should be stabbed for. Her music, by far, is not punk at all. She should be blown up. IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE FUCK OFF."

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Jul 31, 2002

no worse than 'normal' punks.

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Jul 31, 2002

HAHAHAHA!!!! yes indeed!

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. spec

spec Guest

spec - Replied Jul 31, 2002

Fuck 'em all, there's posers in every groupie scene. They're easy to spot too because they wear a shit load of new hot topic shit and they only know bands off fucking MTV! What pisses me off the kids who think they're like some kind of ultra hardcore problem child because they listen to slipknot.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

DONT EVER JUDGE ME!

AHHHHHHHHH FUCK THE WORLD

SOCIETY MADE ME THIS WAY!

FTW FTW FTW!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M MAD FOR NO REASON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

i <3 sarcasm

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Jul 31, 2002

sarcasm huh?

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

oh and you thought i was the type of person to hate things for no reason? ha ha ha.

yeah...i have a slipknot tattoo on my nose and i pick it while looking the mirror as i eat my snots, son.

word to the born god son cheif, dun.