hot teacher arrested for bang bang boogie

GamblersGrin

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/06280...8042teach1.html

23 year old teacher bangs 14 year old student. shes not bad lookin either. i dont know if any of you remember the girl i had pics posted up but shes actually a teacher now. heh. i had a big crush on of my teachers in high school. any of you scum ever get to touch a teachers privacy? and oh yeah, they fucked in the classroom and her car. niiice.

JUNE 28--Meet Debra Lafave. The 23-year-old Florida teacher is facing a host of felony charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old male student. According to investigators, Lafave met the boy at Greco Middle School--where she taught reading--and had sex with him in her classroom, Isuzu SUV, and Tampa-area home. A probable cause affidavit prepared by the Marion County Sheriff's Office details Lafave's alleged involvement with the boy, who was interviewed by cops (as was his cousin, who was present for two of the auto encounters). According to the affidavit--portions of which were redacted by investigators--Lafave told the boy that she was "turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed." Since the incidents occurred in different jurisdictions, Lafave has been named in two separate criminal complaints. As such, she has posed for two booking photos: the below left mug shot was snapped at the Marion County lockup, while the picture at right was taken by Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies.

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v110/gamblersgrin/arrested_teacher.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHA... excellent. Lucky kid.

I don't know where I read this, but I read about some teacher writing love letters to one of her students talking about how she liked the smell of his sweat and cologne mixed in together. And how she was jealous seeing him with another female student. Don't know if I read it on here, elsewhere on the internet, or some magazine.

Yeah, but female teachers seducing male students is the shit. How come none of my teachers were like that? :o

our maths teacher actually refused to teach our class anymore due to "sexual harrassment". she used to wear really flimsy skirts (ie: see-through) and low cut tops (she was at least a D). we'd always call her over to "help" with our work and when she'd bend over say something like "nice" or whatever, or when she was standing near a window and you could see thru her skirt we'd ask her "do you gave a g-string or panties on today miss?".

yeah, my high school was a bit out of control.

that kid is going the most popular student in his school after all this shit blows over.

I remember in highschool we had this one teacher that my buddy actually got into a bathing suit and some hottub/champagne action..

After that, he had A's and front row seat in class for the rest of the year For doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, while i was fucking busting my ass trying to pass.

i've watched some few shorts of this on the news.. supposedly this happened a couple years ago and the boys like 20 or something now and he said that he was impressed by her car because it had rims and some shit. As for the cousin they said he was stuck driving them around while they fucked.. to make your boys' fantasies better. since i've seen her on t.v. lets just say the kid was probably more impressed with her body (i.e. big tits) and car over that busted face.

Originally posted by jazzy maid

i've watched some few shorts of this on the news.. supposedly this happened a couple years ago and the boys like 20 or something now and he said that he was impressed by her car because it had rims and some shit. As for the cousin they said he was stuck driving them around while they fucked.. to make your boys' fantasies better. since i've seen her on t.v. lets just say the kid was probably more impressed with her body (i.e. big tits) and car over that busted face.

that must have been a dift news story. if it happened when the kid was 14 and hes 20 now, and she is now 23, that would make her 17 years old when she was a teacher. mathematics fool.

http://www.mth.msu.edu/~mshapiro/kidmath_files/mathematics.jpg'>

what a lucky son of a bitch

man i had a chemistry teacher last year that was ony like 22... she has such a fat ass... i used to put on dark sunglasses and just stare at that shit. i had to glance at the retarded kids just to kill my boner so i wouldnt smack it in the middle of class! fuckin badunadunk!!

i think my dean and one of the gym teachers hit it tho.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

i give that kid probs he def did something:lol:

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

JUNE 28--Meet Debra Lafave. The 23-year-old Florida teacher is facing a host of felony charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old male student. According to investigators, Lafave met the boy at Greco Middle School--where she taught reading--and had sex with him in her classroom, Isuzu SUV, and Tampa-area home.

Good conclusion.