Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hot teacher arrested for bang bang boogie

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, Jun 28, 2004.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/06280...8042teach1.html

23 year old teacher bangs 14 year old student. shes not bad lookin either. i dont know if any of you remember the girl i had pics posted up but shes actually a teacher now. heh. i had a big crush on of my teachers in high school. any of you scum ever get to touch a teachers privacy? and oh yeah, they fucked in the classroom and her car. niiice.

JUNE 28--Meet Debra Lafave. The 23-year-old Florida teacher is facing a host of felony charges for allegedly having sex with a 14-year-old male student. According to investigators, Lafave met the boy at Greco Middle School--where she taught reading--and had sex with him in her classroom, Isuzu SUV, and Tampa-area home. A probable cause affidavit prepared by the Marion County Sheriff's Office details Lafave's alleged involvement with the boy, who was interviewed by cops (as was his cousin, who was present for two of the auto encounters). According to the affidavit--portions of which were redacted by investigators--Lafave told the boy that she was "turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed." Since the incidents occurred in different jurisdictions, Lafave has been named in two separate criminal complaints. As such, she has posed for two booking photos: the below left mug shot was snapped at the Marion County lockup, while the picture at right was taken by Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies.
    [​IMG]

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

wow, what a lucky kid

3. Damn thats a lucky 14 year old...nothing better than a 10 year older girl to show you the ropes...

4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

huh!</span>

5. Jake Stevens

Jake Stevens Senior Member

damn that kid got broken in well!

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Reffer to VICE and their recently posted view on virgins.

7. gigan

gigan Junior Member

and his cousin got to watch :cry:

8. FightTheBuff

FightTheBuff Member

why the fuck was his cousin there??

9. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here guys, there's no below-the-neck shots...

10. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

with those eyes, i'd do her if she was a midget

11. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

she looks like someone beat her with a dumb stick

12. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

who told on who?

i guess she likes
    vienna sausages
    over ball park franks.

13. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

14. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

HAHAHA... excellent. Lucky kid.

I don't know where I read this, but I read about some teacher writing love letters to one of her students talking about how she liked the smell of his sweat and cologne mixed in together. And how she was jealous seeing him with another female student. Don't know if I read it on here, elsewhere on the internet, or some magazine.

Yeah, but female teachers seducing male students is the shit. How come none of my teachers were like that? :eek:

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

wow, that kids got braggin rights for days.

The closest I ever got to banging one of my hot teachers in high school was getting a good view down one of ems shirt....ahh if only to be 14 again.