Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hot Sauce or "Why We Love Pain"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I love hot sauce. Years ago I despised hot food but in recent times I have developed a craving (bordering on becoming a fetish) for hot sauces with which to elevate my food to a painful yet stimulating experience.

I personally like the way I break out in a sweat and the mental challenge of "me versus this bastard hot sauce" Can i tough it out? Can i resist being a pussy and making for the water faucet?

Anyway, here are my personal favorites....

Sriracha
    http://www.taunton.com/finecooking/media/c00089_01.jpg'>
    If you're asian or you're into asian food....chances are Sriracha sits at your table. Has the power to turn any bowl of Pho or Ramen into a seething cauldron ot molten metal.

Tabsaco
    [img]http://www.iberia.org/images/tabasco.gif'>
    This is what i use to turn breakfast into a painful experience. I literally drown my eggs/omlettes in this stuff. If you don't like Tabasco, you should move back to Russia

Pain is Good
    [img]http://www.garlicgal.com/media/p568b.jpg'>
    This brand has a variety of tastes but so far I have only tried this one which is their garlic style hot sauce. Although pricey (around $8.00 a bottle), the rich garlic flavor combined with a napalm-like level of heat will make you beg for more (as well as setting fire to your sphincter on the way out.)

Post your hot sauces

2. I'm sure PMB doesnt eat that shit.

3. crave

crave Veteran Member

hot sauce has it's place with a variety of dishes. i, however, don't yearn for the seething hot plates, as you seem to do.

to each their own. .

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

It's not a fetish until you squirt it up your ass.

Altho im not really big on hot sauce, this has been great to munch on for the past couple month's:
    [​IMG]

5. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

hot sauce is a'ight...but, it takes a back seat to mild sauce...
    harold's shack's got it locked on the mild sauce tip...that shit is so flame.

6. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

this shit is pretty serious. it's called blair's sudden death sauce. it comes with a skull keychain.

[​IMG]

7. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

If the hotsauce is too much, drinking water will just make it worse.
    I'll eat anything but the kroger brand. I like that Louisiana shit, but it's not very strong. I really like tabasco.
    http://snlyou.jt.org/pics/cwalken.jpg'>
    This guy would agree.

8. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

hmm... I'm not so sure about sauce, but I love green and red chile and hot ass salsa. Your colon gets used to it if you eat it all the time...
    These are all local products.
    http://www.southwesthotgifts.com/graphics/lg_sadies_salsa.jpg'> Sadies Salsa is from a local mexican restaurant in the valley. Their salsa is the hottest I've ever had (aside from some homemade salsa from a friend).
    [img]http://www.southwesthotgifts.com/graphics/bueno_56ozfgc.jpg'> Bueno Green Chile is probably some of the most common around here. Pretty hot, but Hatch Chile will toast you inside and out.
    [img]http://www.southwesthotgifts.com/graphics/freshbox.gif'>

:yum:

9. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I heard about some lady that ate so much atomic hell that she has a hole in her stomach. And she still eats atomic hell.

10. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

mmmmmm i'm eatting SADIES SALSA right now... haha i brought a shit load when i moved for new mexico..i'm gonna have to call my friend to send me more..haha..

i miss green chile sooo much;[ and being able to get it on burgers and shit..;[

i love hot food..i've been eatting it since i was a child..i used to tell my parents "ssss... its hot..ssss...but its good..ssss" haha..since my mom and dad eat really hot... mmm i put it on everything..and i have about 25 diffirent hot sauces in our kitchen.. alot of homemade shit too..mmmmmmmm...

rawr.

11. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

hot (spicy) food is the best food in the world, hands down
    i love that shit
    but yo Lens, try milk to soothe the fire ... it works much better than water

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

thanks for the tip! We'll put it to the test when i get home from work and settle in for the traditional "post work quesadilla"

13. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

you know whats funny about hot sauces and shit..well i dont know if this applys to everyone..i can keep on eatting and you know i'm dealing with the hot..but as soon as i stop eatting it..the hotness intensifys more..

someone told me why its addictive..i forgot why..hmm i'm so bored at work..maybe ill look itup..

14. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Probably because of the endorphin rush one gets as a result of a painfully hot mouth perhaps?