Hot Sauce On My Burrito!

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh that shit you dissed of mine said bob.im not going to do anything other then dripy strate leter ugly shit over you.ill play you toys games.

i might just use roller .ask sb for my e mail if you GUYS want to fight me.he should still have it.please keep going to the holeyroller spot!

Biters......

Does anyone know where this krew W.K.T is from? A fool hit me up when i was scoping out some fr8s a few weeks ago.He was with a couple of homies and all he said was this is our yard W.K.T......then they bounced out. well what i have seen of their shit looks wak, and that Camo looks alot like Cameos throws S.C.. W.C.B crew.

Originally posted by 6Feet1

are you the same SukiSukiNow from the hifiart forum board? if so did you go to an Elements(Scarub& Basik) botique hip hop show 4years back and were dancing on the stage and your boyfriend pulled up your skirt and you had no panties on????? yes or no?

It is me the same Suki, but no I didn't go to any Elements hip hop show and I didn't have a bf 4 years ago. Sorry.

Archived