HOT MAGMA!

THECINCYKID

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RE : LENS COMMENTS

Who the hell are you?! What the hell do YOU do that is so fuckin' incredible and innovative?! Who the hell are you to judge anyone?! You sure come off like a close minded, facist snob. All your thread hi-jacking nonsense is getting real tired. Put up or shut up.

Here's a little nugget for you LENS:

It's a big fucking world ,

There is plenty of room in it for all kinds and all types.

Now get your head out of your ass and go do something, (rather than passing judgement on those that can accomplish things),.

Are you a graffiti critic or a graffiti writer? I'll bet you resemble Roger Ebert more than any writer.

Re: The Cincy Kid

THANKS, I THINK THE WALL CAME OFF FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME WE ENDED UP HAVING. WE WERE ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO WORK ON IT FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKENDS BUT DUE TO COMPLICATIONS WE ENDED UP ONLY HAVING 3 DAYS. IT'S NOT WHAT WE ORIGINALLY HAD PLANNED BUT IT'S ARGUABLY THE BEST LEGAL IN CINCINNATI RIGHT NOW.

Originally posted by MrOgelOneTCK

Nice prod.............

From

The Chitown Kingpin

Guest da wizzard

Re: Re: The Cincy Kid

Originally posted by THECINCYKID

THANKS, I THINK THE WALL CAME OFF FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME WE ENDED UP HAVING. WE WERE ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO WORK ON IT FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKENDS BUT DUE TO COMPLICATIONS WE ENDED UP ONLY HAVING 3 DAYS. IT'S NOT WHAT WE ORIGINALLY HAD PLANNED BUT IT'S ARGUABLY THE BEST LEGAL IN CINCINNATI RIGHT NOW.

best wall in cincy for sure.......location.....can't beat downtown status. people should look at that wall and take fuckin' notes. gamble comming through with the sick characters....don't know what the fuck people are thinking to diss that shit.......jealous would be my guess......IO holding shit down.:king:

Re: RE : LENS COMMENTS

Originally posted by frijoles

Who the hell are you?! What the hell do YOU do that is so fuckin' incredible and innovative?! Who the hell are you to judge anyone?! You sure come off like a close minded, facist snob. All your thread hi-jacking nonsense is getting real tired. Put up or shut up.

Here's a little nugget for you LENS:

It's a big fucking world ,

There is plenty of room in it for all kinds and all types.

Now get your head out of your ass and go do something, (rather than passing judgement on those that can accomplish things),.

Are you a graffiti critic or a graffiti writer? I'll bet you resemble Roger Ebert more than any writer.

Whenever you dont like someone, call them a facist.

Re: Re: RE : LENS COMMENTS

Originally posted by LENS

God sent me you little shit

WOW! That is a really original comment coming from someone who is so obssesed with new and exciting ideas! And let me guess, I'm sure you never saw the Blues Brothers right? You are so different than everybody else LENS. My condolences.

Archived