Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hot Hot Heat

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by RoboThruster, Sep 13, 2005.

1. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

Anyone know these guys?

They are pretty good.

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

3. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

I'd like to defend myself but I have kind of jumped the gun, I just heard that song "talk to me, dance with me" a while back. I liked that. Fuck knows about the rest of their songs.

4. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

FUCK HOT HOT HEAT THEY ARE SO LAMEEEEEEEEEEEE

a run down of their albums

scense one throught thirteen - with the OLD singer - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME album - like blow my mind good 9/10

knock knock knock ep - new singer (aka red haired fag) - ep and staying semi-true to their original sound - i give this ep a 7.5/10

make up the break down - the firt major record label recording, including such hits "bandages" - horrid horrible vomit barf barf - yet a few songs a little catchy - 5/10

new album - filth. trash. garbage. 0/10

done and done

5. sarahyoulose

scenes one throught thirteen - with the OLD singer - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME album - like blow my mind good 9/10

knock knock knock ep - new singer (aka red haired fag) - ep and staying semi-true to their original sound - i give this ep a 7.5/10

make up the break down - the firt major record label recording, including such hits "bandages" - horrid horrible vomit barf barf - yet a few songs a little catchy - 5/10

done and done

6. sarahyoulose

scense one throught thirteen - with the OLD singer - AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME album - like blow my mind good 9/10

done and done

7. sarahyoulose

sorry my browser ois fucked

8. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

Hot Hot Heat = Lame Lame Sucks.

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

that song bandages was alright for the first few times I heard it and it was a bit catchy but it got old REALY fast...everything else Iheard from them I just was not into...Ia m sure I would feel the same way about htier new album.

I dated a girl that had that make up the breakdown cd and I would only let her play that one song off of it whiel I was in the caror else I would pull the dick move and scream at the top of my lungs over the cd until she turned it off.

10. furioussnake

furioussnake Junior Member

the dudes voice is annoying as fuck

11. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

dude, I was looking at my homies ipod the other day and it had like the whole "saves the day" catalogue..WEAK

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I saw them live. They are okay. The opening band was The Blue Van. They were cool as hell. Sounded like the Doors heavily influenced them.

13. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

is this some gay emo-screamo band bullshit?

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i think it's the same genre as the vines, i can't think of any other names. you know, the bands that look and kind of sound like the rolling stones of the late 60s. i don't like any of them that i've heard except the white stripes, not sure if they fit in the same category.

15. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

the white stripes are good