hot girls who hang out with ugly girls have problems

Guest JoeHatesCops

Guest JoeHatesCops

if you see a hot girl, whos best freinds are obese or ugly, this girl prolly has severe mental issues, she may become a stalker, or just straight up wierd, if these girl were hot and normal theyd hang out with normal people, today in mcdonalds, i had just gotten geeked with a homie, and we were sitting theyre eating, when some girl, who was pretty fine, just walks up to me and starts talking to me, and shes liek "you rap dont you" and asks me whats schools had i gone to, apparently i ahd gone to the same middle and elementary school as her, i didnt remember her, so she asks me to spit a flow and i did, this girls two freinds were these 2 fat black girls (not beign rascist just settign the scene) who were loud and obnoxious, and talked like someone from maury or jerry springer.

so automatically im thinking, something is up with this girl, 2nd thing that made me suspicious was how desperate she sounded when she walked up to me, if this girl was truly hot and normal, she would be have 2 hot or decent freidns, and prolly wouldnt walk up to me wrigning theyre hands, shit is so annoying, i hate fucking wierd girls, i prolly couldve tapped it to, this girl was bomb, but obviously she was a freaky physcho cause she hung out with ugly people to make herself feel better, plus her and her freidns were liek JLO wannabes and talked like the gemini twins off SNl, does anyone else know what im tlaking about at all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, yes i do

or do i? {insert dr. evil pinky to the teeth thing right here}

no, but seriously, i do know what you mean, i find it to be that the cute chick has low self esteem, therefore she has to reach out and grast onto a couple of friends, them being those ugly chicks who hold her in high regard because she is cute and they know it, that make her feel better about herself. i think

since you only saw her one time at mcdonals, maybe you dont really know all of her friends. it could be they were all friends for a long time. i know some people i hang out with that embarass the hell out of me, but im still their friend because ive known them forever.

Guest JoeHatesCops

well the main reason i assumed she was a loser, was because she says she went to these schools, and basically i wouldve known her if she was normal and had gone to those schools, because she wouldve hugn out with people i kno, and she doesnt, and not to make my self sound big headed, but I would kno if she hung out with hot girls, cause i kno all the hot girls that went to that school, the ones a year before my grade, and the ones a year after, so if she has other hot freinds, theyre in her head, and i just remember this girl, she rode my school bus, and yes she is freak, and even thos shes bomb, girls with mental problems are not cool

Originally posted by Devilush

:rolleyes: thank god i'm not superficial. but i guess looks do count nowadays.

yeah joe, this is a sketchy topic. youre going to get a lot of those replies. but i know what you mean. you made a super broad generalization but i still feel where youre coming from. dev, it doesnt really have to do with superficial. ive met chicks like that. its not necessarily because her friends are ugly by any means; it just so happens that quite a few girls like this have ugly friends. i dont mean to be mean, but its true; a lot of hot girls usually kick it together andthe ones who never had looks get into different shit and have different friends. i dont mean most of the time but more often than not. and sometimes when these hot chicks (who may have never been very popular or social) have a guy hit on them, they can tend to latch on and get a little scary. im not saying that most hot girls who just so happen to have ugly friends are like this. i just know where hes comin from. its hard to explain without sounding superficial.... oh well.

oh. and devilush. "looks count nowadays"? come on now, theyve always counted. its not necessarily superficial either. i saw a national geographic show on the science of beauty and it was about why humans are attracted to certain characteristics or looks. it explains how these things that so many people consider superficial are actually just characteristics that our animal insticts pick up on and we cant help being attracted to them. certain looks signify health, fitness, how well a woman is going to be able to bear children.... its human nature. guys like curved bodies because of the fact that they are ideal for carrying children. they like certain facial features because they signify femeninity and even things like trust. girls tend to go for guys with more masculine faces when "in heat" because they are the ones who tend to have the highest testosterone levels. in a way its kind of like how animals put off a scent. it was a really interesting and informative program. i wish i could remember more of it.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by JoeHatesCops

and shes liek "you rap dont you"

... and I was like "Yo Yo Baby YO!"

You know, instead of speculatin and shit and making up all of the strange fanciful stories.... why don't you just ask her, hey, what the fuck is up? Den you won't be condemning her or yourself to these wild ideas and maybe you both will come out of it like, hey.... yeeaaah.

As much as i hate to emphasize something as shallow as looks I've had this problem where my friends get all the fucking women and I get all the fucking beer. Shit has happened my whole fucking life. What's up with that. Yall know what I"m talking about? Muthafuckas get all the chicks and you get fucked up. Fucking depressing it is. Shit always fucking happens to me.

hmmmm, it does seem hard to explain without being superficial. i was going to put myself and my friends out here and explain why i rolled my eyes, but i didnt want to sound at all superficial while making a point.

yeah, i think its one of those things you actually have to experience to really understand. so, i doubt youd ever really be able to understand. you might kinda get an idea of what we're talkin about if you saw it happen or something. i dont know.

no no, i mean from experience. its just one of those things that you have to experience to fully understand. i guess it could apply to guys too. so you could understand i guess. but im just saying that i have an idea of what hes saying (if im understanding what hes saying) because ive had similar experiences. im not tryint to sound superior or anything. believe me, i know what happens when people do that.... and i KNOW im not superior. haha

well i dont know if i had experienced it. wait...i think i have.

as far as "look count nowadays"...i didnt mean looks as in looking for the perfect looking person...what i meant was looks as far as friendship goes. i didnt know that looks should be a counter for being someone's friend. that is what i meant. i dont give two shits about how my friends look, that is why i mentioned superficial.

i see what youre saying. i thought you meant it in the other way. that is a lot more true but i still dont think its so much superficial as much as adapting to your friends lifestyles. some girls/guys are really caught up in the way they look and how they present themselves and their friends tend to do the same things. i agree though, there are a lot of superficail people who only chill with good looking people. now im going to sound sexist, but i think this happens more with girls than boys. you see a group of hot girls a lot more often then you see a big group of guys that are all good lookin.

because girls are a little bit more insecure...they need beautiful people around them to feel beautiful.

yeah, maybe. you probably know better than i do. but i think they are a lot more secure in their own rights than males. they are much better with communication and expressing what they are feeling without feeling insecure. i think guys are just as insecure just not as much with looks i guess.

do i come off as arguing or always trying to be right? always trying to have the last word type of thing? im just curious cus i was just lookin back over my posts and i always have a reply to something with a twist on it. if so, i dont mean to. im just bringing up points as i think of them and stating my views. someone tell me if i come off as a thinks-he-knonws-everything dickhead and ill revise my posting habits.

Originally posted by jah

do i come off as arguing or always trying to be right? always trying to have the last word type of thing? im just curious cus i was just lookin back over my posts and i always have a reply to something with a twist on it. if so, i dont mean to. im just bringing up points as i think of them and stating my views. someone tell me if i come off as a thinks-he-knonws-everything dickhead and ill revise my posting habits.

you are arguing your points. not always trying to be right. you just observe things and speak them. then i come in and tell you about things, and then you have an argument for that. not a problem. it's like we are all sitting and arguing with eachother. not in a violent sorta way...although when you lashed out at kissmyass like that, i was sort of upset. but i knew that you didnt know about us. but we're arguing in a healthy way. getting to know eachother per say.

Re: Re: hot girls who hang out with ugly girls have problems

Originally posted by --zeSto--

... and I was like "Yo Yo Baby YO!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know what you all mean, my girl hangs with these 2 ugly ass chicks one is hideous and one is fat as hell. i tell her she needs to get hotter friends because it makes her look a little weird, but she tells me they are her friends and they have been for a long time, blah blah blah! shit pisses me off. i mean what if we ever wanna have a 3sum and all she has are these ugly ass friends, what about me....;)

well, i dont even want to come off like im arguing really. more discussing because im not trying to prove anyone wrong or anytihing (sometimes i am but not usually). im just stating my opinions and many times my opinions change after seeing what other people have to say because they say something that i never even thought of before. im on here to learn some shit too. and when i posted that thing about kiss, i was trying to be gentle there to but that didnt really work out to well. i didnt really mean to direct that at him so much but his post brought it to mind and it was right there as an example. but yea, that was a completely retarded move on my part. hahaha. anyway, i just want to stress that if you see my posts and think they sound pigheaded or pompus, just try completely changing the tone. because you can read something and interperet it a certain way but then you can immagine the way it would be said in different ways and that would affect the way someone took it. so when i post. unless its blatantly harsh, just immagine im talking in a tone thats completely passive and calm. just discussing. ive just had too many problems with people already and im tired of it.

Archived