hot females

Pleks1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

pleks, you fucking suck. you dont know shit about this board so take your pee pee and rip it of and shove it up your ass.

i want to see you slowly lowered into a volcano by a fat guy in a tank top eating a large ham, cheese, pickles, and tomato sub.

Oh my....makros you never ceases to amaze me.

i dont suck balls...look in the "blatent flaming" thread for help with that.

if you are fat...then i rest my case. i already know i hate you. dance around with chocolate all over your body. i can provide a disease for you to inject into your skull. this is my first plus sign.

Originally posted by Pleks1

you're right, i do objectify females, cause i actually am attracted to them, i no you aren't cause the way you are talkin shit about naked chicks you fukin queer

you dont even know what fucking gender i am you homophobic pee pee face.

WHOOPS! MY FUCKING MISTAKE! I ACCIDENTLY REPECT FEMALES! OH MY FUCKING ARMPITS DOODEROS. I MUST BE A FUCKING GAY KID! WHAT A BIG ACCIDENT! SORRY GIRLS! I DID NOT MEAN TO HAVE RESPECT FOR ANY OF YOU.

you play an important role in why i hate everyone who is alive.

get a tan and die.

i do have respect for women, but ain't nuthin wrong with lookin at ones who pose nude, cause most of them are sluts and don't deserve much respect anyways. and its not like i am talkin shit bout them so fuck off

i do have respect for women, but ain't nuthin wrong with lookin at ones who pose nude, cause most of them are sluts and don't deserve much respect anyways. and its not like i am talkin shit bout them so fuck off

no your indulgence is taking a shit on your image. you must understand this.

hey, its your body of water. why should i give a shit. have a marvelous day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh wait, I *am* sorry. I know it isn't right to make fun of the Terminally Hard of Thinking......

you dont even know what fucking gender i am you homophobic pee pee face.

aaaaaaaahahhaha. that one made me laugh :lol:

I ACCIDENTLY REPECT FEMALES!

whew...at least someone does.

FUCK TO YOU!

YOU ARE SUCK!

WEED SOLVES EVERYTHING RIGHT~?!?! i hope you have pants full of liquid shits right now.

i make another mistake in life...i accept what is going on aorund me. i dont take anything that alters my way of thinking. what the hell is going on.

if i am a girl it is okay i like other women? well guess what dinky-fist, that statement makes me want to throw you into the slowly rotating gears of a very large machine. you just like to sit around and watch 2 girls fuck each other with a 2 sided dildo becuase you were brainwashed to think that that kind of stuff is amazing. i am sorry. i make so many mistakes i dont know what is going on~!!!!!

FOOTBALL~!

I FUCKING LOVE SPORTS>!

FUCK TO YOU!

YOU ARE SUCK!

WEED SOLVES EVERYTHING RIGHT~?!?! i hope you have pants full of liquid shits right now.

i make another mistake in life...i accept what is going on aorund me. i dont take anything that alters my way of thinking. what the hell is going on.

if i am a girl it is okay i like other women? well guess what dinky-fist, that statement makes me want to throw you into the slowly rotating gears of a very large machine. you just like to sit around and watch 2 girls fuck each other with a 2 sided dildo becuase you were brainwashed to think that that kind of stuff is amazing. i am sorry. i make so many mistakes i dont know what is going on~!!!!!

FOOTBALL~!

I FUCKING LOVE SPORTS>!

I like football.

if i am a girl it is okay i like other women? well guess what dinky-fist, that statement makes me want to throw you into the slowly rotating gears of a very large machine. you just like to sit around and watch 2 girls fuck each other with a 2 sided dildo becuase you were brainwashed to think that that kind of stuff is amazing.

Remember those Brownie Points I spoke of earlier?... you just got the badge!!!!!

Archived