hot dog fans!

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

whats your favorite stand or place to get some hot dogs. mine is junk yard dog house.. best place ever. they got pizza hot dogs cheese hot dogs any kind of hot dog. and the fries are good too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

I LIKE FREEZING MY HOT DOGS, THEN DROPPING THEM OFF ROOFS ONTO THE HEADS OF UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE....

Guest willy.wonka

i like costco dogs..i like mustard ketchup and onions.

mike mcgills dad showed me how to microwave the best hotdogs.

key secret..put dog in da bun and wrap paper towel around it and microwave for 45 seconds..

I don't give a fuck what hot dogs are made of?

I love 'em. A quick tasty snack that can be ate fast and on the go.

My faves are

The Hat in Monterey Park. They got more like in Brea etc. But if you wanna see Pistol go to that one. They slice the fairly decent sized dog in half and grill it.

Jody Maroni's @ The Block in Orange. Good flavor But doesent fill you up.

Pinks In Hollywood. Kinda far for me too go but I go there once ever 2-3 months. I went last week and saw they have a new "OZZY DOG" with a slice of cheese, nacho cheese, and chili I think.

Cronies In East Los Angeles. My grandpa used to love these chili dogs. I remember getting calls @ lunch time to ride with him to go grab a few. There's this new video on MTV by some fags called "Dirty Vegas", it has some guy break dancing in front of a green building. Well thats Cronies.

Dodger Dogs. nothing like a grilled Dodger Dog on a summer night with some soda, peanuts, a pizza watching a ballgame @ Chavez Ravine listening to Vin Scully or Rick Monday on the radio.

Rubys the ones on the pier. They got some good tasting hot digs too. Kinda like The Hat where they slice them and then grill them.

Yes Pistol enjoys some dogs.

http://www.pinkshollywood.com/images/art/rlshdg.gif'>

Archived