Hostage Situation In S.C.

Nutonce

hopefully you saw the news, i dont feel like explaining. i find it rather odd that cnn refuses to mention the fact that the suspect just did a 14 year bid. now, what makes hold up a hostage at a convenient store after doing 14 years? his mind is fucked.

prison doesnt help, it makes you worse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Hostage Situation In S.C.

Originally posted by seeking

you don't say?

i keep hoping i get popped for something i can get my teeth fixed, work out, and get a college degree by mail.

Truth of the matter is you're hoping to get the dick slapped out onto your face, turn islamic, and eat better than your scrawny ass is now.

Originally posted by Nutonce

hopefully you saw the news, i dont feel like explaining. i find it rather odd that cnn refuses to mention the fact that the suspect just did a 14 year bid. now, what makes hold up a hostage at a convenient store after doing 14 years?

If you've been in jail that long you might get to the point where you don't really have any sort of desire to get a full time job for the horrible pay you'll get after a term like that and try to make enough money for some kind of sad existence on the outside, when the state will pay for you to live in jail for free.

Archived