HORRAY FOR MEEE

DEE38

Your girl dee graduated last week and i am going to make an appreciation thread about it. 12oz tried to hold me down back in the day, got me addicted.... almost failed mid terms a few times to read about shit like psuedopreperism and so on..... but im finally done with school (for now) and i am ready to dedicate every second of my life back to 12oz! just kidding...

p.s. what are you eating / wearing?

me: vegi lasagna / wife beater sweats

CLASS OF 2005 LIKE FUCKING WHOA. ::throwing off cap and gown and possibly my underwear::

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my G.E.D. in extreme hammocking! jk!

bachelors in graphic design (typical!)

im chillin right now letting the mr. take care of me. im going to take this opportunity to paint bunnies, i swear to you all i will mass produce them bitches.

scouts honor.

Originally posted by DEE38@Jun 22 2005, 02:23 PM

p.s. det u win................ im going to eat that right now instead of this gross ass ranch .

If you get a chance next time your the store pick up "pink lady" (type of apple) they're are incredable!

It's so apple-foward you'll paint bunnies back-flipping into rainbows.

oh my god, lets talk fruit! i will. def. try the pink lady apples... my fav to eat with peanut butter though is the green ones.... they go good.

and LYCHEE, thumbs up cinched! some boba place here makes smoothies also, and they have a lychee smoothie........ it is SO good that i will make it a promise to myself to pick one up some time this week.

p.s. no preservative type lychee in the can, im talkin straight up lil fruit that you peel yourself. YUM.

and i dont know if grad schools in the picture, but i really want to futher education some how, one day.. take classes here and there. it wont hurt :) spanish class one day.. maybe a cooking class here and there... probably go back to school one day..

lychee-basket.jpg