horny chinese virgins

Guest duh-rye-won

Guest duh-rye-won

are the reason i'm moving to hong kong. lived in NY my whole life and now i'm packing up my shit and leaving. anyone been to HK? anyone have any useful info?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

yeah, no more bombing. i love my graf but getting cained aint like doin 100 hours community service...

Originally posted by Scorn

First :king:

Well my dads been and he goes there is no graff at all there cause its really clean and tidy

i don't know...hk's slowly getting reassimilated into china, so watch your shit, because the chinese government ain't no joke...

also, 'horny chinese virgins' are probably not as prevalent as you're hoping for. 'horny american virgins' are probably more plentiful. or japanese, even. ::shrug:: stop being an asiaphile.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by fizm

i don't know...hk's slowly getting reassimilated into china, so watch your shit, because the chinese government ain't no joke...

also, 'horny chinese virgins' are probably not as prevalent as you're hoping for. 'horny american virgins' are probably more plentiful. or japanese, even. ::shrug:: stop being an asiaphile.

i was just trying to get people to look at my post.

Guest duh-rye-won

what about drugs?

am i gonna get thrown in some red commie prison for smoking weed? if i can find weed! its probably hash i guess.

Re: what about drugs?

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

am i gonna get thrown in some red commie prison for smoking weed? if i can find weed! its probably hash i guess.

i believe it would be opium. And go to the whore houses!

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

are the reason i'm moving to hong kong. lived in NY my whole life and now i'm packing up my shit and leaving. anyone been to HK? anyone have any useful info?

yeah? my boy says in japan you'll get dumb play for being an american writer over there. one can only hope the chinese groupies are as kind...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I hope chinese hoes are easier to get with.....I lived in Korea, those hoes make you work for shit, for real...Japan is another story....

is japan easy? i get stationd there in about a year.

Guest duh-rye-won

thats what i been hearing

japanese chicks sweat americans big time.

chinese sweat american culture but the girls are still tricky.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

RIP:

Japaese girls are easy to get in the sack.....They don`t just sweat Americans like someone before aid they sweat ANY FOREIGNER...This is due to the 99.7% Japanese population. I am in high school here [Japan] and I am the only foreign student besides another girl who is Australian. So basically there is a 99.7% percent popultion of Japanese at my school to. Shit sucks but girls are easy so that makes everything A O K.

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

RIP:

Japaese girls are easy to get in the sack.....They don`t just sweat Americans like someone before aid they sweat ANY FOREIGNER...This is due to the 99.7% Japanese population. I am in high school here [Japan] and I am the only foreign student besides another girl who is Australian. So basically there is a 99.7% percent popultion of Japanese at my school to. Shit sucks but girls are easy so that makes everything A O K.

thats exactly what i wanted to hear. if your still there in a year we should chill.

Archived