hopkins or hoya tomorrow?

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not saying this as a philly kid, im saying it as a boxing fan. and keep in mind i love oscar he is one of my favorite, if not my favorite boxer. but he wont be able to hang with bernard physically. it will be a repeat of the trinidad fight. the only shot oscar has is to fight smart for the decision, otherwise... TKO. the fact that he jumped up in w8 class recently dosent help him either... im watchin that mother fucka though,best fight in a LLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time...

Hopkins should win. This guy Oscar is a pretty boy........ Bernard Hopkins has a more aggressive/nasty style of beating on somebody. Where as Oscar is just looking pretty for the camera while he strategically places his punches on his opponent ......all that intelligence aint gonna help him against an opponent like hopkins....................