hooty hoo!

Ski Mask

aaaaaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

:D :D :D :D

I cant believe this shit. Master P talking about how he's a vet and a big thug with some high pitched "hooty hoo!" in the background every few seconds. This song has me in tears every time I hear it...too funny....

how long has the fucking song been out?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyone else wasted right about now? i'm pretty drunk.....and thinkin back on all the crazy shit i saw yesterday....if "troma films" ever comes to your town.....GO see them..... it was nuts... naked girls, some guy ate his puke... some thrash band played and went nuts...free posters.....i'm now friends with sgt kabuki nypd. :D

Guest willy.wonka

back in the gangbangin east bay solano side days...

[twinkling memory music]

he was tearin shit up...

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by ese

aaaaaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

:D :D :D :D

I cant believe this shit. Master P talking about how he's a vet and a big thug with some high pitched "hooty hoo!" in the background every few seconds. This song has me in tears every time I hear it...too funny....

how long has the fucking song been out?

waaaaaaaaaaay too long...hooty hooooooooooooo

at least that shit was better than make em say uugggggghhhhhhh P sounded like he was tryin 2 take a massive shit! uuuggggghhhhhhh!!!!! hoody ho!!! ooowwwwwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! ya heard me!!!:D :D

Originally posted by aederone

i just saw his doll yeterday....you squeeze it and it says "uhhhhhhhhh.........na naa na naa" .... funny shit.

ah shit, my boy has that damn doll. and he put it on his answering machine. ahhh, i wonder how hes doing nowadays, haven't called to him in a minute.

"it's the call of the killas!"

last summer's shit-rap anthem for me and friends. well, that and whatever that first nelly hit was.. "shimmy shimmy cocoa pop, listen to me now. light it up and take a puff, pass that shit around."

aah, minirampin' with a bucket of coronas and bad rap. nothin' could be finer.

Guest Are2

Are2: smoked out alwayz

yeah...he and jermaine dupri can get together and do a "we are the greatest of all time track" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived