hooking up Ibook to mixer

podrido

ok so i have a audio plug going into a one way converter with an adaptor to fit into the headphones plug on my ibook. the only problem is the mixer is only picking up the right channel. and not the left. anyone know nay other way i can do this or why this might be happening. maybe i need a different plug?

any help would be nice.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

other way around. the adapter is mono. that, or you're not pushing it in all the way. the output is definitely stereo. you can also check the preferences in itunes, make sure the balance is set in the middle. sometimes when you plug something in it will switch it to one side. no idea why.

ok so i tried checking the prefferences in i-tunes but there is no option to check the balance. so maybe i bought a mono adapter is what you're saying. so i go back to radio shak and get a stereo adapter? im pretty sure i did get a stereo adapter. what do u say seeks do i need to upgrade my itunes?

cuz i went into prefferences and i didnt see no banalce option

i think its the splitter. thanks for the help im going to go buy cuz when u touch the cables u get sounds from both speakers. im going to try and just buy the cable 1800 suicide was talking about.

anyone know any programs that will convert my vinyl to mp3s? for the mac? do i need different cables? i am new to this shit i only use vinyl.