Hook Ups style Girls

Guest krie

orite for all the skaters youll know whot im torking about. im looking for a new tattoo design, and i want it to be ethier a good hook ups girl or a girl that is in similar design. for people who dont know whot im on about here is a few flicks of the style girls im torking about...

http://w1.319.telia.com/~u31913925/hookups3.jpg'>

http://w1.319.telia.com/~u31913925/hookups5.gif'>

http://w1.319.telia.com/~u31913925/hookups8.gif'>

if anyone can help me out in where i can find some pictures on the net that id be able to use it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate when people ask for shit on this board, you know people get paid money to design tattoos, why should anyone design one for you for free! how fuckign thick can you get, thick is my new favorite word after seeing harry potter with my family

Originally posted by Nothing

i hate when people ask for shit on this board, you know people get paid money to design tattoos, why should anyone design one for you for free! how fuckign thick can you get, thick is my new favorite word after seeing harry potter with my family

You saw Harry Potter with Mommy and Daddy. Hahaha... that's a disgrace to Graffiti Art. Graffiti came from the streets and should always be from the streets. Graffiti is about a motherfucker who runs the streets of the urban monster for adventure. We are the Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn of the city. So it's a shame when another "writer" says some shit like that. I'm done ranting.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by krie

orite for all the skaters youll know whot im torking about. im looking for a new tattoo design, and i want it to be ethier a good hook ups girl or a girl that is in similar design. for people who dont know whot im on about here is a few flicks of the style girls im torking about...]

if anyone can help me out in where i can find some pictures on the net that id be able to use it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I hate ravers.

hey fuck you, my dads dead and i went with my cousins who are like 2, 7, and 11, and i was being a nice a guy dumb shit, since when does that have to do with my graffiti, hey fag dont get to philosophical, if you actually wrote you know the reason graffiti is so tight, is cause so many different people do it, and so many different people see it, and it doesnt matter who you are as long as people see it. but even that isnt true tho its close, style also comes into play, and how well you conduct yours, you have posted the gayest posts ever since youve started posting.

and im not about to get in an internet arugument about whos toy, cause that in itself would be very toy.

Originally posted by Nothing

hey fuck you, my dads dead and i went with my cousins who are like 2, 7, and 11, and i was being a nice a guy dumb shit, since when does that have to do with my graffiti, hey fag dont get to philosophical, if you actually wrote you know the reason graffiti is so tight, is cause so many different people do it, and so many different people see it, and it doesnt matter who you are as long as people see it. but even that isnt true tho its close, style also comes into play, and how well you conduct yours, you have posted the gayest posts ever since youve started posting.

and im not about to get in an internet arugument about whos toy, cause that in itself would be very toy.

You know what, I really gotta give it up to you. You really showed me girlfriend, and you told it like it is. Don't let these mothafuckas run game on you like that.

why in the hell would you get a tat of one of the hook ups models? that seems wwaaayyy too pete and pete nascar straight out of the trailer to me.

Originally posted by 8-Track Tape

You saw Harry Potter with Mommy and Daddy. Hahaha... that's a disgrace to Graffiti Art. Graffiti came from the streets and should always be from the streets. Graffiti is about a motherfucker who runs the streets of the urban monster for adventure. We are the Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn of the city. So it's a shame when another "writer" says some shit like that. I'm done ranting.

what the hell are you babbling about, what does harry potter have to do with graffiti or your dumb idea of what a graffiti "writer" (you put it in quotes like a cop or a judge or some shit) is?

now im looking at everything else you posted in this thread... what does any of this have to do with graffiti?

Originally posted by ..fuD..

what the hell are you babbling about, what does harry potter have to do with graffiti or your dumb idea of what a graffiti "writer" (you put it in quotes like a cop or a judge or some shit) is?

now im looking at everything else you posted in this thread... what does any of this have to do with graffiti?

Thats the point you dumb shit ... he was just fucking with him...

You're both huge chumps...

Originally posted by 8-Track Tape

i havnt checked to see if someone chewed this kid out yet but here i go with it. What the fuck does seeing harry potter with your family have to do with graffiti? nothing, nothing in any wave shape or form. you could go see harry potter with the pope and it would still have nothing to do with graffiti. came from the streets? is a disgrace? huckleberry finn and tom sawyer of the city? this wasnt even a rant. i kno exactly what you are because i used to be one. you are a kid who thinks he's hot shit cause he impresses his friends with the fact that he does graffiti and he trys to be intellegent about it. get over your imaganry ego hump now instead of later son, it will help you if you have any glint of love for graffiti in you.

Archived