honkies with fros = criminal offense

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man...that kid is a horrible representation of white kids and the FUNK...fucking moron is what he is...haha but yeah hes pulling in that snatch so hes getting punished....job well done.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

white people with afros should be sent to the gulag. hideous trendy shit.

http://www.bestsiteontheplanet.com/images/gallery/ncyc/1.jpg'>

the girl on the left looks like my old cat, Junior. he is like 50 in cat years i think.

I knew that this shit wasnt only going on in my damn town.What do they think their doing sheesh, heh.Isnt it weird how things become trendy and spread like a disease all over.PEACE!

Guest SerialRapisT

Damn

been all day and I still waitn for someone to Kidblount that... must be down time for Adobe Magic Makers

Guest ThePrankster

man that kid is fuckin' funny looking! that kids ugly so he pays the price with the ugly bitches on his side, everytime i look at this i just crack up so much, i'ma keep comin' back for a good laugh:D

Originally posted by High Priest

Best shit is half the people on this board talking about how ugly his "bitches" are aint got a broad of there own..

why do you think Zack drinking chocolate milk like it was going out of style Morris hasnt said a thing?...but Zack the white shaft Morris did get soem FLY hunnies phone number last night. I think I impressed her with the drunken fire breathing.

we had to use one of those really long lighters that has the trigger thing..the first time I blew the flame out and got pure grain all over myself, then the second time it worked...my mouth is all sore from hold the pure grain in it. After I was done I was drinking rum and coke and I couldn't taste it...pure grain is making my mouth rot.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

we had to use one of those really long lighters that has the trigger thing..the first time I blew the flame out and got pure grain all over myself, then the second time it worked...my mouth is all sore from hold the pure grain in it. After I was done I was drinking rum and coke and I couldn't taste it...pure grain is making my mouth rot.

Ive heard of people using Hair spray, like draining it into containers.. drinking it and spitting it out.. hehe the learning curve in todays youth..

Archived