Honeymoon in San Francisco...

Rodney Trotter

So, I'm getting married and going on my honeymoon to San Francisco in the good ol' US of A this September.

I'll be up in there for 7 days, so what can any of you recommend I get up to (besides fucking my wife - even I can figure that one out)?

I don't want all the regular tourist crap. Where the clubs at where we can get pissy, smoke weed, and listen to soul music? Where can I pick some hip-hop and soul on vinyl? Anywhere I'll be able to get old school sneakers? Any graff spots in town itself? And the Mrs-to-be wants to know where she can pick up the good afro hair products.

Come on, help a motherfucker out....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awwww congratulations!

i dont know much about sf... but... this made me reminice on my honey moon...

it was here in vegas.

in my guest room.

there was music.

there was poetry.

:: sigh :: up side down kisses like whoa..

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

wait....your getting married and you want to know where to get pussy?

or "pissy????":confused:

i think pissy is some slang for drunk..

market street..

you can goto the bee hive ..i think its in oakland and do some parking lot pimpen.. we smOked with dre dOg once..

uhmm im not from SF i live a few skips away though..

CONGRATULATIONS!!

best place to get vinyls.....i hate to say this but amoeba records on the haight or in berkeley.

best place to listen to hip hop....storyville, justice league pick up a bay guardian. it should have listings of shows and spoken word and what not.

old school sneakers....harputs

graf spots....check out the city itself. sure its kinda lacking but you'll find it eventually

good afro products...damn. i cant help you there. i'm sorry.

i cant wait till my honeymoon....it will prolly be italy.

Guest socrates

You're going to SF for your honeymoon, by any chance is your mate a person of the same sex...If so I garuntee that there are alot of kids on this board that can help you out. If the person is of the opposite sex, i'm sorry to say that most of guys would not to be able to help you out with your future trip, SORRY.

Archived