Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Honet

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by imported_b0b, Apr 16, 2002.

1. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

2. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 Senior Member

love this dude's stuff.... freakin weird and awesome. love it.

3. Good to see he is still active.
    Thanks for posting that cool link.

4. eessee

eessee Guest

kool cool :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

5. I saw one of his trains, 6 or 7 years back, it was one of the first trains painted around here...great inspiration for me...at that time we didnt have access to caps, inks, quality paint...so his stuff was a full scale blast for us. Its funny cause he and colors(PCP) are still up around here,
    Dope site!

6. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Did anyone get to see the Foe website, before he pulled the plug on it? If you liked the Hnt one, you'd love the Foe. I actually grabbed the wholesite and might host it for a short while if anyone fancies seeing it.

7. Do it, that site was freeeeeeeesh

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

thats pretty dope , good to know.

9. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

If you can, you should always download sites that you like. Websites come and go these days.

10. eessee

eessee Guest

yes they doooo i hate that one day your looking at it and one day it says link not found or something stuoid like that:mad:

11. salty cracker

salty cracker Member

speaking of vanishing web sites,,anyone know what happened to the LT27 site,,was one of the few i really enjoyed checking out.
    Also, Bob the foe site would be nice to see.

12. artsol

artsol Junior Member

that's pretty straight..I like his graphic design stuph but I couldn't really gather a cumulation of his art thru the site...my first excursion to him...seems kinda ill. Is he German or something?

13. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

A lot of the French writers had a major crack down after the 2 Dirty Hands videos came out, so a lot of sites disappeared to make it harder to find them.

14. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

French. It would seem loads of those weird graphicy sort of writers are French.

15. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest