Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

honesty

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by troy1492, Feb 4, 2002.

1. troy1492

troy1492 Member

please give me constructive critisism, and dont hold back if you hate it let me know why....http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your1.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your2.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your3.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your4.JPG'>

2. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

A real typical style, but it's done well. Stay at it.

3. krowteN

krowteN Guest

yeah..very common stee. looks like everyhting else. executed well though. ive seen sloppier!

4. dankroc

dankroc New Jack

i think they look pretty nice, dope colors. My onley suggestion is to work on straight letters alot and get them down so you dont get ahead of yourself, its a bitch when you jump ahead of yourself and have to try to start over....trust me i know, i am a very inpatient person who kept pushing it to fast and with a little guidence,am back on the right road
    peace/piece

5. RockaConn

RockaConn Guest

That One Guy...

That eyeball fool in the background of the first one is dope...feelin the polo shirt ;)

6. Asid

Asid Guest

hrmm

What kind of markers did you use to get those effects? all my sketches have been done with just pencil, every time I use prismas,ect they dont blend that well, I actually have better time with spray than markers anyway, I think their is already a thread on this post, but what did you use?

7. lackadaisical

lackadaisical New Jack

good colors. i like the first one

8. dumpybottom

dumpybottom Member

9. dark

dark New Jack

i think they look tight

10. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

slammin, except the girl. you made that girl look busted and ratty, i dont know if thats what you wanted or not. but i gotta ask this, ive been tryin to learn, but how do you make the little white highlight fades like you did in the brown half on the second piece?

11. hbg

hbg New Jack

nice, i like the slut

12. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

its slammmmming!!!!:D

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

damn i wish i could get my prisma markers to do that...they always bleed everywhere

14. Asid

Asid Guest

hrmm

Theirs no way he used markers in some spots on those, he might of used them on the background but for those hazey white reflects, I dont know how you could pull it off.

15. troy1492

troy1492 Member

materials used:prisma color markers and colored pencils, gel rollers...thats it...oh and a bic pencil i filled everything with prisma but i used pencil for some highlights etc...ummm the brown part where it has the heavy white highlight is just blank paper blended...i dunno i love ink personally, and im definitly morea sketcher than anything...as for the basic letter critisism, ive done them, alot... i spent about a year not getting tech at all, i really hated it but i needed letter structure and understood that...but now...if i can read it it doesnt look finished i am all about ghetto tech i dunno i feel accomplished...ill leave the legible shit for bombing