Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

honesty

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by troy1492, Feb 4, 2002.

1. troy1492

troy1492 Member

please give me constructive critisism, and dont hold back if you hate it let me know why....http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your1.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your2.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your3.JPG'>
    [img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/troy1492/your4.JPG'>

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

the raver girl made me laugh! how long you been at it? (drawing/painting). all in all i like em.
    p.s. just work on your basic letter form a lil more than come back to these styles.

3. troy1492

troy1492 Member

umm ive been in to it for about 6 years, but not too seriously until about 2 ago...

4. RaiD

RaiD Guest

i would proubly have something good to say if you didnt post it twice... ahh what the hell you got skill man.

5. anarky

anarky Junior Member

w0rd

nice.. im feelin it.. bump.. reminds me of merz for some reason.. i like it.
    namerocc

6. cAzer

cAzer Senior Member

dopeness, i like it alot, do you have any flicks of yer own...if so post em im interested!

7. 5th wheel

5th wheel Guest

wow..im diggin it totally...reminds me alot of some of my stuff...and i love that... where you from man....i'd love to see some of your freights or walls....post em up pleese

8. troy1492

troy1492 Member

i havnt gbeen painting much lately and none under this name i can post oldr stuff but ive done it before and not too long ago...ill put some flicks up soon enough

9. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

shits off tha fucking hook...

i love styles like that..

ILL AS FUCK!!

teaser

10. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

how do you get those little white highlite fades like you did on the brown part in the second flick? shit looks dope...i posted this message before but it doesnt look like it showed up so here it goes again.

11. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

yo why did you make two posts??????

12. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

13. wisp1

wisp1 Junior Member

that first one has a real vizy-ish flow to it. overall....dopeness

14. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

15. troy1492

troy1492 Member

i didnt expect this positive of a turnout but thank you...too answer questions i did those heavy white highlights by leaving it colorless and useing a clear blender to pull in a little ink than faded it with white pencil...i forgot other questions..oh yeah i did too posts because...well i hit back on my browser instead of hitting back to the bench and it reposted sorry....