honestly, whos still a virgin on here?

jah

just out of bored curiousity, how many of you still havent gotten laid? whats your problem? why havent you gotten laid? too much time on 12 oz perhaps? tell the board what your problems are, whats holding you back, and maybe you can get some help and experience the joys of fucking.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell naw.. matter o fact, i had sex at 7:30am this morning before work with this chick who is a mad freak... hahah she'll wake up in the middle of the night and start batting me off !

scratchin.. wh wh what is it ?

:loopy:

Guest fr8lover

i dunno man. the virgin years were fun and carefree...

dont get me wrong sex is fuckin awesome but dang, too much responsibility and anxiety (at least for me) comes with it that sometimes i miss being 15 yankin my crank...

Originally posted by fr8lover

dont get me wrong sex is fuckin awesome but dang, too much responsibility and anxiety (at least for me) comes with it that sometimes

yeah man.. i feel you on that one.. the anxiety for me is after you just slept with some random chick, then you're like "fuck.. is she gonna be a psycho ? tell me she's pregnant etc etc" i get cold sweats sometimes after that shit.

fuck you, girls.

haha, fr8,i have no desire to go back to my yankin days (strictly jerkin days i mean). what responsibility comes with sex? use a condom, dont do it if she says no, dont fuck any girls that are too young..... i donk know, all i know is the sooner you start the better youll be at it so be safe and get to it....

Guest fr8lover

well im depressed fucked up in the head so i wake up the next morning feeling like shit many a time.

i guess i care too much about girls when im clear headed and too little when im cloudy...

steady girl is on the way hopefully. thats what i need.

fuck drunk fucks...

condoms are only 86% effective at preventing pregnancy. Haha i sound like a concerned parent or some shit but its true.

Anyways i will be the first to admit im a virgin, let me say im only 16 first. But my reasons, i have many reasons. First one is that i have not found a girl that is not slutty and i really like that would have sex with me. Second is i think my life would be ruined if i got someone pregnant. Third is that i dont want to get an std.

But if i find a girl I really like im sure it will happen.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

condoms are only 86% effective at preventing pregnancy. Haha i sound like a concerned parent or some shit but its true.

Anyways i will be the first to admit im a virgin, let me say im only 16 first. But my reasons, i have many reasons. First one is that i have not found a girl that is not slutty and i really like that would have sex with me. Second is i think my life would be ruined if i got someone pregnant. Third is that i dont want to get an std.

But if i find a girl I really like im sure it will happen.

haha. you can tell youre a virgin by your paranoia of getting agirl pregnant. no offense but its true. it depends what kind of condoms you buy. if you buy sheepskin condome theyre probably around 80 % safe but if you buy extra safe latex condoms theyre like 98 % effective. and on top of that, its not like theres a 100% chance youre going to get a girl pregnant even if you dont use a condom. my main reason for condoms is so i dont catch anything. if i was just worried about pregnancies, id give em the pill....

I'm about to turn 18 and i still haven't knocked it out yet. It's probably because i choose women that turn out to be really fucked up. I could've probably had sex with one of them but it would have been bad news. I think i might end up having sex with my current girl, though im not even sure i want to. My main problem is that I have this thing where i don't really love being intimate and i feel really dirty during and especially after fooling around. Also i get bored of girls really quickly, usually when they start to like me back. Wow, this makes me sound really fucked up, maybe i am. I feel like if i wasn't so timid i would be an abusive type of fella, but ill never play that shit. Is this why I'm not scoring?

Originally posted by Thalatta

I'm about to turn 18 and i still haven't knocked it out yet. It's probably because i choose women that turn out to be really fucked up. I could've probably had sex with one of them but it would have been bad news. I think i might end up having sex with my current girl, though im not even sure i want to. My main problem is that I have this thing where i don't really love being intimate and i feel really dirty during and especially after fooling around. Also i get bored of girls really quickly, usually when they start to like me back. Wow, this makes me sound really fucked up, maybe i am. I feel like if i wasn't so timid i would be an abusive type of fella, but ill never play that shit. Is this why I'm not scoring?

dude, youre not scoring because youre going after teh wrong sex. youre gay my friend. "bored with girls...", "i feel dirty after fooling around with girls....". i rest my case. NO. IM JOKING!! dont get your panties in a bunch. i would say your biggest problem is probably because youre timid. maybe youre scared you wont know what the fuck youre doing and embarrass yourself. maybe you think youll blow your load to quick. maybe you got a small dick and are embarrassed. i dont know what youre timid about. its human nature my friend and once youre gettin naked and things start heating up you dont need to be sefconcious anymore. im not a sex doctor or psychologist. i was just bored and started a thread and if you get any help from it thats good.

peace

i thought i was gay for like half an hour one time, but then i realized that i can't interior decorate. HA! No, i think you're right, when im in the moment shit goes more or less smoothly, its just afterword i feel like a sinner, maybe its just the catholic in me.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Thalatta

Also i get bored of girls really quickly, usually when they start to like me back.

yeah, try to enjoy that dirty feeling. Dirty sex is the best kind of sex. Also, I know what you mean with the above quote. I'm like, "what the fuck is wrong with this girl?" Then I realize that a lot of hot girls go for wack, nerdy motherfukkers, so I'm doing them a service.

Originally posted by jah

haha. you can tell youre a virgin by your paranoia of getting agirl pregnant. no offense but its true. it depends what kind of condoms you buy. if you buy sheepskin condome theyre probably around 80 % safe but if you buy extra safe latex condoms theyre like 98 % effective. and on top of that, its not like theres a 100% chance youre going to get a girl pregnant even if you dont use a condom. my main reason for condoms is so i dont catch anything. if i was just worried about pregnancies, id give em the pill....

Yeah it is true im paranoid of getting a girl pregnant. That would fuck my life over, seriously my life would be gone out the window. And yes, some condoms may be more effective than others but your statistics are still a little off. Some may be up to 95% effective but they keep doing studies. They have 10 couples have sex using condoms for a month in almost every study 1-2 gets pregnant. And check this, its not 100% chance if you dont use one. Its 90%.

thalatta, you need to get rid of your chatholicness. thats your first problem. hahaha. and if you ever have second thoughts about being gay, walk around a gay neighborhood. if you feel uncomfortable as fuck and are getting angry at all the guys staring at you, youre most likely straight. i dont understand how guys can be gay. its just beyond me. no offense to any gay people but seriously, the thought of having your ass rammed (and vice versa)by some harry fuck is nasty as fuck to me.

suburbian bum, i dont know where youre getting those statistics from but that sounds pretty wrong to me. the most likely way to get a girl pregnant with a condom is if it breaks. if the condom holds strong, how are they supposed to get pregnant? those little sperm arent getting through latex. they did a study on std's and latex and it said that none of the people in their study who wore condoms transmitted any diseases and they studied like 130 something people (who was tell ing me this? someone on 12oz). and i doubt theres a 90 % chance of getting pregnant without a condom. if theyre only testing ten people its not a very good experiment.

Originally posted by jah

suburbian bum, i dont know where youre getting those statistics from but that sounds pretty wrong to me. the most likely way to get a girl pregnant with a condom is if it breaks. if the condom holds strong, how are they supposed to get pregnant? those little sperm arent getting through latex. they did a study on std's and latex and it said that none of the people in their study who wore condoms transmitted any diseases and they studied like 130 something people (who was tell ing me this? someone on 12oz). and i doubt theres a 90 % chance of getting pregnant without a condom. if theyre only testing ten people its not a very good experiment.

Yes man, that 10% failure is when they do break. It doesnt matter HOW they fail it matters THAT they fail. And yes i know im a little paranoid. But being that way has paid off in my life a lot.

wow suburbian i thuoght you were like 22

im a virgin, im 16, but im not really looking for sex...tease knows the deal....im not gonna go out and bang some slut i dont even love just so i can loose my virginity

im also very cautious and shit and i DO NOT want to get into something like a stressful relationship or some weird shit that would fuck my life up....chicks have invited me over to the pad to "just chill" and im sure something could prolly coem of that but i dont want to get involved with someone

im also pretty picky and i dont go out with chicks im not into too...its sorta like that...in order for me to start being "intimate" with a girl i have to like her, and most of the girls i jock are not into me....plently of 8th graders and fat sluts jock me though!!

just never start smoking ganja habitually. thatll make you paranoid in ways you never thought possible. i was a bit paranoid my first time too though. i wore a rubber but i was still afraid i couldve caught somthing anyway. and smoking weed didnt help at all. all that did was make me think about it a lot more when really there was nothing to think about. it was safe, satisfying, and it felt good to get it out of the way.

i lost my virginity when i was thirteen. which is funny because i have no game whatsoever, but european girls are evidently into shy "cute" (well not really) guys like me. right now i'm in desperate need of a girlfriend or even just some meaningless sex, but i'm not here to dwell on that.

Archived