Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

honestly, whos still a virgin on here?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Jul 8, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

just out of bored curiousity, how many of you still havent gotten laid? whats your problem? why havent you gotten laid? too much time on 12 oz perhaps? tell the board what your problems are, whats holding you back, and maybe you can get some help and experience the joys of fucking.

peace

2. avils

avils Senior Member

hell naw.. matter o fact, i had sex at 7:30am this morning before work with this chick who is a mad freak... hahah she'll wake up in the middle of the night and start batting me off !

scratchin.. wh wh what is it ?

:loopy:

3. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

yeah. this thread sounds like its gonna be pretty serious.

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i dunno man. the virgin years were fun and carefree...

dont get me wrong sex is fuckin awesome but dang, too much responsibility and anxiety (at least for me) comes with it that sometimes i miss being 15 yankin my crank...

5. avils

avils Senior Member

yeah man.. i feel you on that one.. the anxiety for me is after you just slept with some random chick, then you're like "fuck.. is she gonna be a psycho ? tell me she's pregnant etc etc" i get cold sweats sometimes after that shit.

fuck you, girls.

6. jah

jah Elite Member

haha, fr8,i have no desire to go back to my yankin days (strictly jerkin days i mean). what responsibility comes with sex? use a condom, dont do it if she says no, dont fuck any girls that are too young..... i donk know, all i know is the sooner you start the better youll be at it so be safe and get to it....

7. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

well im depressed fucked up in the head so i wake up the next morning feeling like shit many a time.

i guess i care too much about girls when im clear headed and too little when im cloudy...

steady girl is on the way hopefully. thats what i need.

fuck drunk fucks...

8. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

9. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

fuck drunk fucks^^^^^

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

condoms are only 86% effective at preventing pregnancy. Haha i sound like a concerned parent or some shit but its true.

Anyways i will be the first to admit im a virgin, let me say im only 16 first. But my reasons, i have many reasons. First one is that i have not found a girl that is not slutty and i really like that would have sex with me. Second is i think my life would be ruined if i got someone pregnant. Third is that i dont want to get an std.

But if i find a girl I really like im sure it will happen.

11. mopius

mopius Guest

http://members.aol.com/cubrirla/pictures/dad.jpg'>
    no one likes me cause i have a small penis

12. jah

jah Elite Member

haha. you can tell youre a virgin by your paranoia of getting agirl pregnant. no offense but its true. it depends what kind of condoms you buy. if you buy sheepskin condome theyre probably around 80 % safe but if you buy extra safe latex condoms theyre like 98 % effective. and on top of that, its not like theres a 100% chance youre going to get a girl pregnant even if you dont use a condom. my main reason for condoms is so i dont catch anything. if i was just worried about pregnancies, id give em the pill....

13. JimmyHofa

JimmyHofa Junior Member

I'm about to turn 18 and i still haven't knocked it out yet. It's probably because i choose women that turn out to be really fucked up. I could've probably had sex with one of them but it would have been bad news. I think i might end up having sex with my current girl, though im not even sure i want to. My main problem is that I have this thing where i don't really love being intimate and i feel really dirty during and especially after fooling around. Also i get bored of girls really quickly, usually when they start to like me back. Wow, this makes me sound really fucked up, maybe i am. I feel like if i wasn't so timid i would be an abusive type of fella, but ill never play that shit. Is this why I'm not scoring?

14. JimmyHofa

JimmyHofa Junior Member

pregnacny aint a thang now though with that new morning after pill

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

yep.. and not a youngin either. my prob? chicks hate me... and im picky.... need to be in love, corny as that is.