Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Homosexual Undertones - Version 2: Music

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ted Wakowski, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

--The following lyrics are from a song called "The Banger" by Last Emperor.

^^What ... the fuck?

2. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

this one won't be as good as the OG one.
    since tease isn'y a rapper he can't king this one.

4. Wilt

Wilt Guest

Gravediggaz on "1-800 suicide" "Put a rope around ya neck.....and jerk it."

5. blame

blame Junior Member

nah sorry the novelty has worn out...its not funny the second time

6. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i disagree...ted and i pretty much live our lives to catch these undertones...and it gets more amusing every day.

7. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Indeed. I was going to get married and raise a family but the quest for underlying homosexuality in unlikely places has given me new direction.

8. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

screeching weasel wrote a song called i wanna be a homosexual.

it's one of those songs you get stuck in your head for days.my friend got fucked with on the bus cuz he started singing it out loud not realizing what he was singing. too funny.

9. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

the screeching weasel song is very catchy indeed. its one of my favorite songs from them. the story behind it is that Sloppy Seconds had a song called "i don't wanna be a homosexual". ben weasel was just saying that people who are homophobic secretly wanna be gay.

i gotta little lisp and i've been working on my limp wrist
    women are a frag and i think i wanna be a faggot mincing ninny
    a praning fairy merry little queen a brice labruce wet dream a nacy boy with wings

i wanna be i wanna be a homosexual

shock the middle class take it up your punk rock ass
    you rub your little thing when you see phony dykes in penthouse magazine
    so whats the difference mr. cream rinse you just need a man
    a beefy leather fag to take you out in drag

call me a faggot call me a butt loving fudge packing queer
    i don't care cause it's the straight in straight edge that makes me wanna drink a beer and be a pansy a homo

shock the middle class take it up your punkrock ass
    you rub your puny thing when you see studs with tight jeans pass you on the street
    who wears short shorts you wear short shorts you're so full of shit
    why don't you admit you don't have the balls to be a queer

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

FUCK MUSIC AG's SHUT DOWN...

11. DvOTeR

DvOTeR Junior Member

haha this thread is pretty funny hey cause its like state the obvious. You could pick up like lyrics from like elton john or petshop boys and you would have fucking hundreds of quotes that would be gay. You really think elton would have done the songs for lion king without picturing himself as a 'lion king' with the fluffy slipper and the gay purrr

12. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

haha that's awesome.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

its going to be a wierd summer now isnt it ted.

14. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

All I know is it's fucking hot and raining too much.

Bump for Elton John.

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

"as we got older we would stomp brush,and bang fags"HAHAHAHAH Common "nuthin to do"