homosexual entonances, or 'fuck that supid bitch kimmora lee simmons' for short

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: kimmora lee simmons is a nasty amazon woman

she is also ghetto as fuck....you would think that all that money would take the ghetto out of you.

Guest nutsonmychin!

she is a true g.

she came out that marrige with so much fucking money, she soaks her feet in vintage cristale,

ShowL11etter.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

Kimora Lee Simmons, the estranged wife of multi Millionaire businessman and rap mogul, Russell Simmons told Reporters yesterday while seemingly intoxicated, received a pedicure In five bottles of 1957 Nickolls and Perk Cristal valued at $1312.50 a bottle wearing a Chanel Satin Suit. "I am happy and wished that Russell and I departed years ago.

"Russell and I had outgrown one another years ago and the little blue pill did not help our sex life." she said. "This is off the record, oh hell you can report it, Russell was awful in bed!!!"...We will continue our business relationship and we will both be active in our kids lives, but the romance is what...over!!!

she is a true g.

she came out that marrige with so much fucking money, she soaks her feet in vintage cristale,

ShowL11etter.jpg

wow. classy. first off ive had various champagnes in the $150 to $800 range and by far the most boring of any high end champagne is cristal....its good but if you want to "ball out" and buy something expensive there are better choices. its pretty much expensive champagne for people who dont know what expensive champagne should taste like. second off i dont know if you have ever spilled champagne on yourself but its mildly sticky. if i were her i would use 7up and save the money to buy a new fucking chair (that thing looks like something liberace aborted.)

anyway. my point is the only person who is going to find shit like this impressive is chingy.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

"Russell and I had outgrown one another years ago and the little blue pill did not help our sex life."

Damn!!!!!! She called Russell out!! Thats fucked up. I would punch her in both eyes, thrice!!

:shakehead: :shakehead: