Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOMO DUNGEON SUPERTHREAD 2007

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by After School Special, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Deine Mudder

Deine Mudder Senior Member

Good question.
    If some want to keep it as it's a "classic" thread of a weird basement that's cool, but
    no way this is sticky above KIR's thread, which is like the most awesome 12oz has seen ever, ever.

2. xen

xen Dirty Dozen Crew

I would have guessed Wisconsin.

3. fat ralphy

fat ralphy 12oz Loyalist

Pretty sure After School Special was from Boston area......I almost linked up with him one summer on my way to Europe for some free drinks at the bar he worked at but it didn't happen.

4. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

i also made that one a sticky so....??

5. nsmbfan

nsmbfan Elite Member

We need another 12oz meetup. Austin, TX for 2015?

NightmareOnElmStreet likes this.
  6. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

You come to threads about homo dungeons to say you'd like to meet other like minded fellows often?

I've still never been to Austin. I'd be down if it coincides with my school schedule.

nsmbfan and NightmareOnElmStreet like this.
  7. Keepitrail

Keepitrail Senior Member

Your name is Fist 666 and you moderate internet threads about Homosexual Dungeons?

Butt for real.

I have some gigs coming up in Austin. Also will be going back up to WY for a second for a thing and snowboarding. hoping they won't fuck me on a warrant. You still around Fister?? I wanna mail you something to put up in your house!

nsmbfan likes this.
  8. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I am still around, about an hour south of where I was before.
    I've got a way comfier couch than I used to. I'll PM my address.

I'd be careful pushing the warrant thing, still plenty of stories about WY cops targeting anyone coming from CO with the weeds.

9. NightmareOnElmStreet

NightmareOnElmStreet Veteran Member

This thread was rather extra vast and weird. But not as vast and weird and awesome as an Austin meet up would be. Meeting oontz people over the years has proven always to be an experience.

nsmbfan likes this.
  10. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

11. +plus+

+plus+ Elite Member

Im in houston, an austin meetup would be cool for 2015! also bump the homo dungeon

12. Milk Grenades

Milk Grenades Dirty Dozen Crew

13. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

ive actually never been to austin but have been wanting to visit for like the past 4 or 5 years...so pick a date and find a spot for me to crash and im down to fly out.

nsmbfan likes this.
  14. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I think all of us are hoping to crash at 50s and Lili's pad.

nsmbfan and CALIgula like this.
  15. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew