HOMIES GETTING THE BUFF

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow. beef.

ive been noticing more buff on trains in my area as well.

i wonder what the deal is. maybe were just neighbors.

*edit*the streaker of that girl is soo sick in my opinion. id love to catch that in one of the yards i go to*edit*

undefined

Originally posted by haunts@Mar 8 2005, 02:35 AM

wow. beef.

*edit*the streaker of :hatred: that girl is soo sick in my opinion. id love to catch that in one of the yards i go to*edit*

cheuwin! hitt hard boyz. big ups and mad shouts mathafockerz! harhar.. char? harhar. liteem' up

To bad when Vent got called out on that shit he went out like a bitch. I've never met a writer who starts so much beef. but when he's confronted on it he's always gone out like a bitch and always will.

Hey vent when ever you are ready for a fair one let me know, or you can keep running like a little bitch.

coupe

Originally posted by indigobluaero 13+Mar 8 2005, 02:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (indigobluaero 13 - Mar 8 2005, 02:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>undefined <!--QuoteBegin-haunts@Mar 8 2005, 02:35 AM

wow. beef.

*edit*the streaker of :hatred:  that girl is soo sick in my opinion. id love to catch that in one of the yards i go to*edit*

cheuwin! hitt hard boyz. big ups and mad shouts mathafockerz! harhar.. char? harhar. liteem' up

[/b]

wow a straight on of that jam.THANKS DUDE!

It's cn wood cars and paper cars what do you guys expect?They waste so much fucking money on those cars.....if they put the numbers up higher on the new series and let some cars go they would be happier,we would be happier.......ah fuck it I'm talking to myself here.

you mean they painted over numbers and reporting marks on CN,CV's and got buffed? c'mon i know you all are smarter then that. thats what happens when you paint over important shit! why else would people stress avoiding the #'s?? ecspecially on those CN,CV's i hate to burst your bubbles but those have a pretty high buff rate anyways ecspecially when you throw in the increased number of idiots painting them here and canada what more can you expect? well a lot more fr8's getting buffed and the smarter writers continuing to stay up.

like hermdog said it is a way of life get over it or dont go over them.