Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

homemade markers and mops

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by earo 35, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

ive seen all sorts of ways to make mops and markers all over the site, but i think its time to make a thread to combine all of your ideas and inventions into one thread for all of us to learn form or to get ideas from. there is already a thread on how to make the inks and now i think its time to make a thread for the tools also.

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

there is already a sticky on this - the marker modification thread. i occassionaly talk about markers in my ink sticky, too - theres a couple recipes on chapstick/deodorant pens.

3. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

well... does anyone know how to make the marker out of a vhs tape... or anything bigger?

4. rubbish heap

5. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

do you know how to make anything bigger than that

6. rubbish heap

why would you need anything bigger than that? the biggest marker i rock is a mini wide, and that shit is big enough. now a VHS tape, that shit is huge.

if you want your shit HUGE, either

a) make some posters and wheatpaste that shit around town. they're huge and they get noticed.

B) throw ups. also large, also get noticed.

c) krylon and a fatty. flair that shit up.

d) break out the rollers.

7. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

i'll stick with a and d because in my opinion... the bigger your tag or throw up, the better:D

8. rinse

rinse Member

word, me too... this thread is funny though. i got this visual of earo roaming the streets with like some kind of cereal-box marker or some shit.
    for real, get nasty with it earo... just imagine some literally big ups.

9. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Ha ha cereal box!

10. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Closed due to way too many threads like that already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.