homeless people

krs702

spit on them? tag them? give them money? give them booze and tobacco?

in dallas they put up a law saying homeless cant beg yet they do it even more now.

ive met some nice homeless people, but the majority ive encountered are old drunks and ive never seen any young homeless.

thoughts on homeless?

ever been homeless?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My city has a lot of squeegee kids.

My friend was telling me that he saw an interesting documentary about the squeegee kids and other kids who live under bridges by the Lakeshore. He said that there was this one girl who was saying how she always felt nauseous when she ate dinner with her family…that she couldn’t stand the fake artificial this and that (sorry, I have a hard time explaining because I can’t relate that much). So she decides to live under a bridge and intimidate commuters into giving her and her friends change.

I say that she should be exterminated. A lot of those squeegee fucks are disgusting pieces of rat turd. I mean, to be living in one of the best countries in the world, with an opportunity such as a family that has money, that feeds you, that clothes you, that sends you to school to get educated…and you want to squat under a bridge and panhandle?

I know a girl who I’ve talked about on here before, who is a nice girl from a very nice family who decided to become a drug addicted squeegee kid for no reason.

Some homeless people are cool, though. Some of them do try, and some of them had some bad turns in life. I’ve been homeless before (although I was never in a position so bad as those bonafied homeless people), so I know it’s hard.

we have a lot of people like this who dont really "look" homeless, wearing new white sneakers and listening to headphones....

it really pisses me off...

http://www.4webmasters.org/scinetpics/8/homelessman.jpg'>

Pfffffffffft's RULES FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE:

1. if you feel you are about to be aproached and asked for change, be quick on the draw and ask them for change first.

it works like a charm

2. ask them if they have change for hundreds.

3. if they straight up tell you they need change for a beer, liquor, cigs. then 9 times out of 10 i will give it to them for not fibbing

4. if all else fails just throw your arms all around and start spurting off random nonsense and jumping around like they dont exisit.

homeless people are the most important group of people in my life...and like all groups of people they have their good and bad......if you have the time tho talk to them before you give them money to see what kind of person they are...and plus the homeless have awsome stories.....

I like having conversations with homeless people from time to time. They have some of the greatest stories. Because they've been through it all and see a part of the world that many of us do not get to see. I'm not talking about the ones whose minds have slipped and ramble on about psychotic bullshit. The ones whose minds are still intact talk about some interesting stuff.

And then afterwards I give them a few bucks or change.

Guest BROWNer

the west coast is bum heaven.

3 weeks ago some bum walked up to me and my friends

asking for money for some food. we just happened to have

a box of chicken balls, fresh from the restaurant we were

chatting in front of...we offered, he declined, stating he only

like pizza, and trotted off mumbling to himself.

those kind of bums rule.

NO DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING TOURIST TO YOU?!?!?!?!?

::kicks you::

::walks away::

counting down to 2 .................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

i was walking along haight st.

and i had a kid from the crew 'us'

ask me, "hey man, can you spare a cap?"

lucky for him i was out hitting up and had

a few to spare. gave him one, and

sure nuff, he started getting up right

in front of me.

like pppfffttt said,

if they straight up ask for what they want,

ill give it to them. if i can tell theyre lying,

ill razz em, and then give em what i can.

some are in bad situations, others are

just winos. if i have food, ill just give

them that instead.

I was homeless for a short while....I slept outside when I got back here---and for around 4 months I slept under my friends pool table....and far as panhandling---I don't get asked because most the kids know I don't have anything....there are Black,White,Asian,Indian, and Hispanic homeless up here.....

another thing about panhandling.....in bigger cities--I would never give just give change to someone "flying a sign"--I WILL give change to someone who walks after me and asks.....this is called "Aggressive Panhandling"....

One time I saw this guy outside the place I was eating dinner at. He had a messed up leg and was in a wheel chair asking people for money. SO I was already not hungry enough to finish the huge steak that I ordered, so I decided to save half of it for this guy. After dinner I walk out and say "here you go man. a nice warm steak for you and a drink." he turn to be and says "I don't eat red meat." I couldn't believe it.

Originally posted by Devilush

you havent been to san francisco have you.

been there about 4 times but i was real young

the one thing i recall about sf was seeing two kids walking around with a ghetto blaster listening to ice cube.. this was 97 or so

most homeless i run into are black and white, but occasionally i see latinos

Originally posted by BROWNer

the west coast is bum heaven.

this si true. i live in vancouver, which in the winter is the warmest city in Canada.. so we have migrant bums that hop trains and seasonly stay with us.

i am downtown almost everday for the last 2-3 years, so i have noticed some of the bums have unique identities

1) the "QUARTER" woman: this woman with ginger hair, curly, always wearing red lipstick and makeup, and various clothes, always asks with a fake "inner-city" accent, "Can you spare a quarter please." I HATE THIS WOMAN!

2) Matt the bum: always stands (well now progressed to a wheelchair) on the same intersection, with no shoes on, and a little sign

3) "beaver": this bum with ONE HUGE DRED that looks like a beaver tail. hence the nick-name

4) no pants: this man that wears pants with rips by the back pockets, he wears no underpants. i see his ass on a regualar occasions

5: the harmonica man: this guy that tells jokes and makes up blues songs with his harmonica.. he is so cool and entertaining, i ALWAYS give him change.

there are thousands more..

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I like having conversations with homeless people from time to time. They have some of the greatest stories. Because they've been through it all and see a part of the world that many of us do not get to see. I'm not talking about the ones whose minds have slipped and ramble on about psychotic bullshit. The ones whose minds are still intact talk about some interesting stuff.

And then afterwards I give them a few bucks or change.

I met one that told me he was the son of Jesus and that he would watch out for me and my friends. Obviously not true but atleast he was being nice.

Hey theo, thanks oforbiting my sig!

Archived