Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

homeless people

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krs702, Jul 16, 2004.

1. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

spit on them? tag them? give them money? give them booze and tobacco?

in dallas they put up a law saying homeless cant beg yet they do it even more now.

ive met some nice homeless people, but the majority ive encountered are old drunks and ive never seen any young homeless.

thoughts on homeless?
    ever been homeless?

2. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

never been homeless, but once a homeless drunk guy mooned me so i threw a rock at him and he ran like a bitch

3. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

tehyre cool yo, dont fuck with them..

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

My city has a lot of squeegee kids.

My friend was telling me that he saw an interesting documentary about the squeegee kids and other kids who live under bridges by the Lakeshore. He said that there was this one girl who was saying how she always felt nauseous when she ate dinner with her family…that she couldn’t stand the fake artificial this and that (sorry, I have a hard time explaining because I can’t relate that much). So she decides to live under a bridge and intimidate commuters into giving her and her friends change.

I say that she should be exterminated. A lot of those squeegee fucks are disgusting pieces of rat turd. I mean, to be living in one of the best countries in the world, with an opportunity such as a family that has money, that feeds you, that clothes you, that sends you to school to get educated…and you want to squat under a bridge and panhandle?

I know a girl who I’ve talked about on here before, who is a nice girl from a very nice family who decided to become a drug addicted squeegee kid for no reason.

Some homeless people are cool, though. Some of them do try, and some of them had some bad turns in life. I’ve been homeless before (although I was never in a position so bad as those bonafied homeless people), so I know it’s hard.

5. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

I don't really like to give them money. I give them food sometimes or coupons, stuff like that. I've met some really cool homeless people, and some really rude/racist/deserves a punch in the face homeless people.

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

we have a lot of people like this who dont really "look" homeless, wearing new white sneakers and listening to headphones....
    it really pisses me off...

http://www.4webmasters.org/scinetpics/8/homelessman.jpg'>

[SIZE=2]Pfffffffffft's RULES FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]1.[/SIZE] if you feel you are about to be aproached and asked for change, be quick on the draw and ask them for change first.
    it works like a charm

[SIZE=2]2.[/SIZE] ask them if they have change for hundreds.

[SIZE=2]3.[/SIZE] if they straight up tell you they need change for a beer, liquor, cigs. then 9 times out of 10 i will give it to them for not fibbing

[SIZE=2]4.[/SIZE] if all else fails just throw your arms all around and start spurting off random nonsense and jumping around like they dont exisit.

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

you havent been to san francisco have you.

8. Pfffffffffft

if youre refering to me, then yes i have..

the first time in my life i saw only white homeless people..
    coming from the south that was quite shocking

9. Ckit

Ckit Member

homeless people are the most important group of people in my life...and like all groups of people they have their good and bad......if you have the time tho talk to them before you give them money to see what kind of person they are...and plus the homeless have awsome stories.....

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

no no silly ass. the thread maker!

seriously. san francisco is the first place that i've ever EVER seen an asian bum. it was shocking, considering that i came from a predominantly white community in chicago.

11. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

I like having conversations with homeless people from time to time. They have some of the greatest stories. Because they've been through it all and see a part of the world that many of us do not get to see. I'm not talking about the ones whose minds have slipped and ramble on about psychotic bullshit. The ones whose minds are still intact talk about some interesting stuff.

And then afterwards I give them a few bucks or change.

12. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

Yep. And walking down Haight St. you know you're gonna get hassled for change at least 5 times.

13. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

You never see Hispanic bums either!

And I live in Los Angeles. Plenty of Hispanics, but all the bums are either black or white.

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

o for sure! i havent been asked for change in such a long time now.

15. Pfffffffffft

^^^^ hey lady, spare some change for a cup of coffee or something??