Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Homeless people

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SpyD, Feb 8, 2006.

1. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

Definitely interesting, and I think the program is an excellent idea. Obviously it won't work for all homeless people, but for those like Murray (from the story) it's a hundred times better than what's currently being done in most states. I'd like to know why this is the case, though:

“It costs twenty-four thousand dollars a year for one of these shelter beds,� Culhane said. “We’re talking about a cot eighteen inches away from the next cot.�

3. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

you here what they did to all the homeless in detroit the week during the superbowl they rounded them all up and shoved them in the hospital or the ones with mental issues put them in the mental hospital to keep them out of the way

4. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Good.

I think homeless are a fucking waste of space. Honestly i wouldnt mind getting a grip of those motherfuckers and playing some human-hunting game.

I mean shit. who's gonna miss em.
    The plague of society that's what they are. asking me for change. nigga i aint got change for myself.

pffff.

ill read the article when im on the can.

5. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

I hope you end up homeless... asshole.

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

^ No shit.

Aor would kick you in the balls if he heard that.

*You know he lived out in the street for awhile dont you?

7. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

we should research them and find a way of using them as a source of non polluting energy

8. Politics&Bullshit

Politics&Bullshit Junior Member

What about the mole people? Heard they taste like chicken. I say eat the suckers, or atleast send them to china.

9. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

china has enough people

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

forced labor camps

11. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

let him hate homeless people, they are annoying. i was living on the streets for a while and i never asked a single person for money or anything. i got by on my own. they could do the same. i understand some people get dealt a bum hand or whatever but they can do something about it.

12. spectr

spectr Guest

shit man not having a house is the fucking shit, i can go anywhere i want at any time dont got to pay no rent or bills get to kick it in the woods all the time i dont have to deal with any of that bullshit you have to. though i am gonna laugh when you some 40yr old crackhead with no teeth begging for change on the corner smelling like piss and shit.

also that article doesn't portray a good potrait of homeless people shit man i have meet professors who are homeless before.

13. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

I'm pretty sure 181 was being sarcastic..

14. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

I was homeless, but I was out traveling and always found a way to get by without having to panhandle.

I guess it's all a matter of how you want to live.

15. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

yeah, I was homeless for a while, from age 12-13..I basically just went from shelter to shelter..it was wack