Homeless people

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Definitely interesting, and I think the program is an excellent idea. Obviously it won't work for all homeless people, but for those like Murray (from the story) it's a hundred times better than what's currently being done in most states. I'd like to know why this is the case, though:

“It costs twenty-four thousand dollars a year for one of these shelter beds,� Culhane said. “We’re talking about a cot eighteen inches away from the next cot.�

Good.

I think homeless are a fucking waste of space. Honestly i wouldnt mind getting a grip of those motherfuckers and playing some human-hunting game.

I mean shit. who's gonna miss em.

The plague of society that's what they are. asking me for change. nigga i aint got change for myself.

pffff.

ill read the article when im on the can.

let him hate homeless people, they are annoying. i was living on the streets for a while and i never asked a single person for money or anything. i got by on my own. they could do the same. i understand some people get dealt a bum hand or whatever but they can do something about it.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Feb 8 2006, 10:27 AM

Good.

I think homeless are a fucking waste of space. Honestly i wouldnt mind getting a grip of those motherfuckers and playing some human-hunting game.

I mean shit. who's gonna miss em.

The plague of society that's what they are. asking me for change. nigga i aint got change for myself.

pffff.

ill read the article when im on the can.

shit man not having a house is the fucking shit, i can go anywhere i want at any time dont got to pay no rent or bills get to kick it in the woods all the time i dont have to deal with any of that bullshit you have to. though i am gonna laugh when you some 40yr old crackhead with no teeth begging for change on the corner smelling like piss and shit.

also that article doesn't portray a good potrait of homeless people shit man i have meet professors who are homeless before.

Guest Sparoism

I was homeless, but I was out traveling and always found a way to get by without having to panhandle.

I guess it's all a matter of how you want to live.

Originally posted by Europe@Feb 8 2006, 08:20 PM

You can tell how great a society is by the way they treat the the poor and homeless...

exactly....homeless folks are some of societies most vulnerable people who have had really rough times. unfortunatley here in America a large majority of people are living life like the OC, and see the world through their rosey ass lenses.....shit makes me sick.

they could be spending that money on the military!

Really grinds my gears.

seriously though, what are we supposed to do with em? they're people too, and dont fucking judge. if you actually do what the purpose of this site is, you cost thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of damage. should we kill you?

A huge number of homeless people are vietnam vets.

sure they were heroes when they were fighting in some godforsaken unknown land but when they came home society refused to accept alot of these people. Or some of them simply could not readjust. There's all sorts of homeless people. Hell my entire family was homelss at one point. More than once actually.

Sure alot of them just spange to smoke crack or drink... but i don't really give a fuck. alot of them have legitimate problems that led them there. injury.loss.illness

millions of sad stories. I actually met one guy who was laid off before he could get his retirement from the company he worked at for decades. he retired homeless.