Homeboy messed up his leg

Rodney Trotter

http://www.inone.co.uk/my_gammy_leg.jpg'>

So after a few drinks my friend goes to hop over a fence, missjudges it a little and ends up in a heap on the floor. Anyway, that was two weeks ago, and now his leg looks like this and he's limping around and shit. I told him go see the doctor, and he's like 'I can't be bothered with all that, I'll just wait for it to get better'. Wait for it to turn green and drop off more like.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest When One

Looks like he has fucked up his ankle. He probably tore a ligament or some shit but he best be keeping weight off it as much as possible and did he put ice on it when it happened? Or did he also walk around in a drunken stupor...I would tell him to see a doctor cause if I didnt I would have had a permanently fucked up ankle I had to get like a plaster brace for my ankle.......Ankles arent things that you should be going ahhhh fuck the trouble of going to a doctor

Yea... your friend might wanna do something about his torn ligaments. His ankle won't be the same, it'll be more accident prone now, an if he doesn't go to the Dr. he's probably just gonna ruin his ankle.

It looks like they got torn along the top of his heel an balled up a little. I've torn em twice, but both times on the other side of my ankle so I'm not sure, but that looks like it's what he did. He's probably gonna have to stay off it for 2 weeks.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

tell him to go to the doc for sure....youd get some killer pain meds for that prized piece...

that is correct...i kick myslef in the ass everytime i think of when i coulda went to the doc for remedy...but for real..he should prob go check it out, and he will be walking away with some pills..its a win /win situation.:cool:

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

http://www.inone.co.uk/my_gammy_leg.jpg'>

So after a few drinks my friend goes to hop over a fence, missjudges it a little and ends up in a heap on the floor. Anyway, that was two weeks ago, and now his leg looks like this and he's limping around and shit. I told him go see the doctor, and he's like 'I can't be bothered with all that, I'll just wait for it to get better'. Wait for it to turn green and drop off more like.

tell him to have his mom stick it in her pussy for awhile then itll be better.

Guest imported_b0b

definately does look like torn ligaments to me. DOne it to my ankle a couple of times and it came up like that. Tell him to stay double stoned to kill the pain.

Guest socrates

I think he has a hematoma(sp?)...It's more likey brake because there is no swelling, swellling would imply ligament damage. My guess is that he might have some type of lack of blood flow to his lower leg because the bruises shouldn't stay like that for 2 weeks....

Socrates/yourdoctoroner

What the...?

Sheeeyit my leg is famous!

Rodney, youre a shit-master, a shit-assed shit-master.

It isnt broke. I can still limp on it so it cant be right?

Anyway I have an irrational fear of doctors so fuck it.

Its going down a bit now though so maybe it'll be better for christmas.

My damaged soul... an update

http://www.inone.co.uk/my_damaged_soul'>

The bruise is working its way around my foot. Look mad doent it?

But the swelling has gone down a lot.

Seriously - I can tell its not that bad. Just aches. I didnt so much jump the fence as run up and kick it as hard as I could. But now I have learnt my lesson. Dont fuck with fences when youre pissed.

I'm gonna side with the gimp... I've survived MANY gruesome developments without professional medical help... I didin't even want to go to the hospital when I got got hit by the train... I was gonna tell my dad I walked into a sliding glass door (at 40mph)... anyway, I got airlifted that time but my medical history is shorter than my rap sheet... and my rap sheet isn't very long, but I got one...

Archived