Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Homeboy messed up his leg

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Rodney Trotter, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

http://www.inone.co.uk/my_gammy_leg.jpg'>

So after a few drinks my friend goes to hop over a fence, missjudges it a little and ends up in a heap on the floor. Anyway, that was two weeks ago, and now his leg looks like this and he's limping around and shit. I told him go see the doctor, and he's like 'I can't be bothered with all that, I'll just wait for it to get better'. Wait for it to turn green and drop off more like.

2. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

fences are bitches
    sometimes they let you ride
    and other times they break you

ive been there a few times but not as bad as that picture
    yeesh.

4. When One

When One Guest

Looks like he has fucked up his ankle. He probably tore a ligament or some shit but he best be keeping weight off it as much as possible and did he put ice on it when it happened? Or did he also walk around in a drunken stupor...I would tell him to see a doctor cause if I didnt I would have had a permanently fucked up ankle I had to get like a plaster brace for my ankle.......Ankles arent things that you should be going ahhhh fuck the trouble of going to a doctor

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I don't know. It doesn't look like its swollen to me. Just bruises mainly...I probaly wouldn't go to the Dr. either...unless it really hurt to walk.

6. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

Yea... your friend might wanna do something about his torn ligaments. His ankle won't be the same, it'll be more accident prone now, an if he doesn't go to the Dr. he's probably just gonna ruin his ankle.

It looks like they got torn along the top of his heel an balled up a little. I've torn em twice, but both times on the other side of my ankle so I'm not sure, but that looks like it's what he did. He's probably gonna have to stay off it for 2 weeks.

7. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

tell him to go to the doc for sure....youd get some killer pain meds for that prized piece. send em my way.

p.s. rodney hit me up aim style:

nico1vgv

8. yoink

yoink Elite Member

that is correct...i kick myslef in the ass everytime i think of when i coulda went to the doc for remedy...but for real..he should prob go check it out, and he will be walking away with some pills..its a win /win situation.:cool:

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

that looks alot like a twisted ankle and then some...

10. Not playing soccer for a while like that... Ouch!

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

has it fallen off yet????;)

12. rip

rip Elite Member

13. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

Id go to the doctor....but thats just me.

14. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

definately does look like torn ligaments to me. DOne it to my ankle a couple of times and it came up like that. Tell him to stay double stoned to kill the pain.

15. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

shiit i can actually jump a 9 foot fence with 2 vcrs