Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

home remedies for posion ivy (ITCH ITCH)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Aug 19, 2002.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

arrrggghhh...okay so i got some fucking ivy on the leg, and aside from the insane itch, im worried about it spreading to the family jewels...so i know some ninjas must have gotten it on one of their missions so i wanna know what the fuck do you cats do....cause calamine lotion is for the fucking birds...

ps....i was already told to scratch the fuck outta of it then wipe bleach on it....im looking for something not so sadistic....

all answers welcomed...roe

2. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

PUT OATMEAL

OR KILL YOURSELF

3. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

if you keep posting, please believe that it may actually come to that....

but ill try the oatmeal.......maybe

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

i heard tomato juice, or is that if you get sprayed by a skunk?

get some old fashioned Calamine Lotion.

5. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

scratch like crazy. it spells relief.

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

this ninja though he was so gangster he could just let the poison ivy go away on its own....3 weeks later it had gotten into my blood and was causing me to itch all over my body....i got a nice big shot and some medicine and it went away in a few days...

point being if your insured just go to the doctor.....you have a 50% chance of the garbage you buy at the store not working and things getting out of hand which is beyond shitty....

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

OATMEAL, also get some good soap, and wash the sores. Purpose soap is good. Also, the thing with poison ivy is, the sores make this fluid under your skin, so you scratch, and break the skin, and the fluid spreads and makes more sores, which in turn make more fluid..... if you're in the shower, you could scratch them open, don't get carried away, and wash the sores out really good with some soap..... That should help it heal a little faster. Neosporin also helps.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

hey roe...you have it on your leg...I have it ON MY FACE!!!!

go to the doctor my doc prescribed me this ointment last time I had poison ivy really bad and it had it cleared up within a week.

9. Zack Morris

also another thing that is great is cortizone 10....out that stuff on atleast 4 times a day and when you sleep make a tattoo bandage (put a large amount of ointment on the skin then wrap iwt with saran wrap and scotch tape it on) that will also help.

10. Cortizone makes everything better, still its the less recomended thing to do

11. oh!
    and roe, i wanna hear the story dood!!!

12. Zack Morris

I speak from experience that cortizone cream rocks harder than a 300 pound granny in a rocking chair.

13. I hear ya!
    Try it on needle, closest thing to heroin!

14. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

I have IVY right now too. It's all over my chest, neck, testicles and ass. I wish I was joking.

Bleach works. It basically kills the top layer of skin and gets rid of the blisters. Start with half water half bleach. Put on sore, leave for a few mins (or until pain comes) and rinse off. If it's still there come morning and still painful use 100% bleach.

15. Zack Morris

i don't know if I am down with bleaching of a layer of my face and neck