Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

home maintenance with seeking innocence

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Feb 27, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I would just like to point that a cat just came climbing out of the hole. It was not my cat.

3. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

oh wow. you're in too deep bob vila.

4. beardo

beardo Guest

>insert tim allen grunt here<

im enjoying this post a lot. in fact this is the best thread ever.

5. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

haha, o man that sucks. but i dont see a cat in any hole........

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

YOu need to update your site with more photos.

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

well no girls can complain about you pissing on the seat or even leaving it up anymore......

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

ha. thats great. looks likea hotel i stayed at one time. there were dead rats in the tub and shit. nice bathroom./

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

ahaha, my home boy went to the john to do his morning biz and he put his foot through the floor, then the toilet started making scary noises like it too was moving south, he managed to finish up and walk on the crossbeams to get out...

*fun fact: his wife told him she wouldn't have called the paramedics if he was seriously injured, to save him embarrasment. Of course he said Fuck that! Call 'em! He apparently didn't mind being seen like that, as opposed to dying in that situation*

...anyway, we ripped the floor out and they've been using the 'guest bathroom' for the last 6 years... as of last year, we had finally replaced the rotten crossmembers and laid the plywood but it took us until last week to start laying the floor tile, we're slated for the grand opening sometime around 2010...

*also keep in mind that we've also laid tile in his huge ass living room, and his reasonably sized dining room. Plus turned one room into a nursery, one room into a kid's room AND built an office out of what was formerly a breezeway, plus refurbished the porch...

the craziest thing is, both his and your bathrooms look exactly the same, layout wise...

10. beardo

beardo Guest

ha, i would venture to say that 80% of the people on this board's bathrooms are similar layout wise :D

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

hahaha, yeah, I just noticed that similarity while I was taking a leak... I'm gonna start using my other bathroom...

12. Hahaha, excelent...seek and destroy!!!

13. i cant login

i cant login Guest

hey seeking, i have the same faucet as you on my tub.

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i thaught my bathroom was bad....i have some of those how to do it yourself books and maybe some of the vids if you want them....my dad used them once to redo the bathroom in our basement and it turned out pretty good.

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, blaming Seeking isn't gonna flow in your favor... if memory serves me, I think you have an invalid email... I'd also say that because of your tone, feet may be dragged in your case...:rolleyes: