home maintenance with seeking innocence

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahaha, my home boy went to the john to do his morning biz and he put his foot through the floor, then the toilet started making scary noises like it too was moving south, he managed to finish up and walk on the crossbeams to get out...

*fun fact: his wife told him she wouldn't have called the paramedics if he was seriously injured, to save him embarrasment. Of course he said Fuck that! Call 'em! He apparently didn't mind being seen like that, as opposed to dying in that situation*

...anyway, we ripped the floor out and they've been using the 'guest bathroom' for the last 6 years... as of last year, we had finally replaced the rotten crossmembers and laid the plywood but it took us until last week to start laying the floor tile, we're slated for the grand opening sometime around 2010...

*also keep in mind that we've also laid tile in his huge ass living room, and his reasonably sized dining room. Plus turned one room into a nursery, one room into a kid's room AND built an office out of what was formerly a breezeway, plus refurbished the porch...

the craziest thing is, both his and your bathrooms look exactly the same, layout wise...

Originally posted by beardo

ha, i would venture to say that 80% of the people on this board's bathrooms are similar layout wise :D

hahaha, yeah, I just noticed that similarity while I was taking a leak... I'm gonna start using my other bathroom...

Originally posted by Whatdafuck?

Why can't I log in anymore, Seeking?? This shit ain't funny!

Boring/Pissed off:mad:

well, blaming Seeking isn't gonna flow in your favor... if memory serves me, I think you have an invalid email... I'd also say that because of your tone, feet may be dragged in your case...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by seeking innocence

back to the bathroom... now it seems i will have to remove the whole floor, along with the counter, the tub, the sink, etc etc.... oops.

yep, that's the route we were forced to take, but we upgraded both the toilet and the sink (in order to keep smoothing things with his wifey)... it's a chore and a freakin half man...

Originally posted by Secret

Oh man... and I thought Beardo's kitchen looked bad.

:)

technically, that was Mune's kitchen... oh shit, I've had more convo's about that incedent in the last week than in the last year before...

will Beardo EVER live that down?(insert cliffhanger music here)

Guest willy.wonka

badical

thats what we did to our bathroom!!!!

looks just like it!but i know its not ours...i dont even live there..

im homeless on my del....

Originally posted by i cant login

you still havent unbanned me yet. oh well, i guess you really dont like me.

free tt

well, you were bad, you've been sent to the corner... you know it must end BUT WHEN????

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA! Muahahahahahahahaaa!

Archived