Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Home For XMAS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Born Loser, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Since I wont be able to make it home for Xmas for the 5th year in a row I'll be forced to do fuck all once again. Well I do have one secret plan but thats for later.

Anyone else going to be all alone this holiday season or am I the only sorry ass loser on this board?http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/edoom/sad2.gif'>

If so what are your plan. Maybe we could have a 12oz Xmas.
    [img]http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gif'>[img]http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gif'>

2. puhfester

puhfester Member

also alone on jeebusday....i plan to celebrate by sleeping the daylight away again

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm going to spend Christmas with my dad because I barely ever spend time with him. Happy holidays to everyone.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i work christmas eve. 11pm to 7 am.

5. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

yeah i work christmas eve 6-12:30 and christmas day 11-7.... fuck me. but i get time and a half on the eve and double on the day. WOO FUCKING HOO.. then its home to beer and grand theft auto vice city.. beat it and STILL love it.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah, well just think, maybe your employer will give you a raise as opposed to those that didn't work for xmas eve. And from a different perspective, they could have given the people they gave xmas eve off to because they like them.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. 455

455 Guest

I'm going to get wasted on Christmas.

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Im leaving in a couple hours for Hawaii. Almost 3 weeks there.. without my boy.

Bahhumbug. But atleast I get to chill with the fam. I love my pops he's the illest.

I'll be getting my beach time in too. Topless sunbathing is where i'll be at.

Biatch.

When i come back home to Vegas, i'm celerbrating xmas with my boy. Belated. Oh well. I wish I could of spent it with him... im still deciding what to get him...

9. All alone for Christmas too. I'll spend it petting my scorpions.

10. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

arn't u a blood?.. wheres your fam homie

11. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

im in the same boat as dirty, spending time with my dad which i never do
    im unsure what im doing on the night of
    hey dee drop me an email and tell me how i can get ahold of you in hawaii

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

are you in hawaii?
    or wait you're the one who's gunna back pack it through right?

13. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

14. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I'm sure I'll wind up on here during xmas. sleeping and eating is about the most I plan to do on xmas. maybe go do a freight or somthing...

15. I worked this morning from 6 to 10, but there was nothing to do.
    Going to my folks and getting stuffed, it will be great.

Merry Xmas everyone.

How cool is this Smiley?

[​IMG]