home for the holidays

boogie hands

does anyone else try and dodge everyone they used to know when they go back to a place they used to live? if i have to go through another episode of "what are you doing now?" im going to fucking shoot myself in the throat....

"oh word...you went to college and now you've moved back to the place you grew up to work at the movie gallery? maybe in a few years your going back to grad school? thats awesome....i've heard if you work construction during your "vacation" you'll be a shoe in for the ivy league. oh man...your still together with linda...thats great! when did you guys start dating...10th grade? wow...its awesome that youve totally kept yourself from branching out and still hang out with your social circle from high school. wow...it was so good to see you...im really glad to hear you still suck at life....take care....maybe ill bring my car by for some detail work soon."

20 more hours and i will be back at home where i only have to worry about avoiding ex-lovers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't mind bumping into people i knew. except when they seem all happy to see me and i forgot their name. or when they make comments about my tattoos. or when they tell me how awesome their life is. or when they look at me like, "dude, what in the fuck happened to you".

on second thought... i hate bumping into people i knew.

i hate seeing people i used to know. it makes my skin crawl. as the years go by i associate with less and less people. i've managed to whittle my circle of friends down to 2 people (one being my girlfriend). i hardly see my family either. i fear i'm becoming anti-social, as i hide whenever in a social setting. is there something wrong with me?

i feel your boogie-pain, that's for sure

i vote mr. horse

i remember i beat the hell outta this guy in 8th grade cause he was kicking my baritone sax case while i was walking home after school..i spun the case and knocked him out cold then proceeded to kick the hell out of him and for the final move crushed his knee with my case...

turns out he's my little sisters dads nephew.. and he's never been able to walk the same.. i found this out three years ago..i htink he wants to hurt me alot..

then there is my moms neighbor...pure milf...nuff said

merry x-mas

pretty much everything has been said that could have been said about the topic..everyones posts were good.

whats cool is when you make up a story off the top of your head when your talking to someone you havent seen in a long time and your all "ohhh yeahhh and remember that time when..." and they get all into and start talking about it and before you know it, you realize how stupid people are.

but then again there are the kids i wouldnt mind talking to, as long as your not one of those kids that changed attitude wise.

BUT THEN AGAIN...

i never really talked to much to alot of people anyway so i actaully have nothing to worry about. YES.