holy shit...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can honestly say I have never seen someone with an asscrack that went down to thier knee's. Thats amazing....but on a side note sometimes when I see people that have let themselves go like this I just want to put a can of slimfast in a sock and beat them with it. Other times I realize all the public ridicule they get for it is pretty good punishment too.

http://www.feeder.co.uk/

A man who loves fat women. It's not only possible, it's a fact. Many men and women get sexually turned on by every aspect of fat. For a Fat Admirer calling someone fat is the greatest complement on beauty. Going further how would it be if the person was fatter? It would be better still! So this is where feeding comes in. Most women love to eat, there is a big diet problem though. This makes breaking the diet a naughty thing, a sexual thing. What a feeder dreams of is a person who just eats and eats. One who loves themselves fat, wants to get fatter and fatter. Such people exist!

Guest willy.wonka

i bet you can srub off a pound of dead skin outa those cracks.. i bet you can get an ounce of shit outa her lower asscrack and 3 pounds of shit near her butthole.