Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

holy shit, my cell phone does graffiti: the world is comming to an end.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

so I got a new phone tonight cause my other one is a piece of shit that drops out all the time and is on some busted pre-payed plan. Anyhow, I charge it up, turn it on, watch the motorola logo pop up, then see a little dragonballish cartoon character come out and spraypaint all over the logo revealing a stupid flashy graphic of him on a phone. WHAT THE FUCK. I pissed myself laughing cause I was NOT expecting it.

brings home the "commercialization of graff" argument I guess. now all they need are some matching "graffiti font" faceplates....

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Ish would be illin. It would accompany my phresh southpole sweatshirt that the girls at the mall jock so much......

3. socrates

socrates Guest

And my mad dope 18's on my 91' accord...nigga

4. el barto

el barto Elite Member

im offened!

5. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

That's not offensive, this is offensive: YOU BLUE-GUMMED, LIMB-GRASPING, HUBCAP-THIEVING NIGGER!!!!!

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

haha.. graffiti font...

the worlds best graffiti font is called Degrassi
    Take one gues where it was made. come on... guess !?

7. komes

komes Member

true playa fo real, thats my ninja for real.

ohhhh sniizzzzaaapp

8. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

oooh ooh oh I want one I want one

If I get it will I be all trendy and "down" with all the cool graffiti kids?

9. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

well, this useless pile of shit is headed back to the store. I tried to activate it, and since I dont have a credit card they want me to make a $1000 dollar security deposit to get on ANY of the monthly plans. fuck that. assholes.

10. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

Fuck you, bitch.

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

then you'll have to get a pay-as-you-go phone.

12. 768186

768186 Guest

get one in nyc, you get a better deal

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I already got one. its a pile of shit. the service licks sweaty nutsacks, thats why I bought this one. oh well, I get shit sorted out somehow...

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Ese, i got that same damn phone. My first one broke last week. Like you, i was quite fucking suprised to see that graphic show up when i turned on my phone..

15. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

my phone has its own bomb, i just put it near a wall and it does its thing