holy shit does this gwen stefani record suck balls

seeking

i got this a month or so ago just to check it out then totally forgot i had it till last night when i saw an interview with her.

holy sweaty cow balls dipped in mongoose pussy slop, this record SUCKS. i'd still hit it of course, but if she tried serenading me with this shit, honestly, i don't think i'd be able to get it up. this album is like saltpeter for your ears. :(

don't make the mistake i did. listen to the haunted instead. or grimlock.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seeking....

she broke withn the formula and is now paying the price. i heard it too and wasa not very impressed...i was expecting something so much more but whatever.

the duet she did with bradley from sublime remains one of her finest moments.

Originally posted by Schnitzel@Mar 4 2005, 05:59 PM

sucks bigtime and you never stop hearing the shit

No, I never stop hearing it. Considering that my girls daughter has this cd and is the only thing she listens to other than the new green day cd... i dont know, its making me insane.

I started paying her an allowance and part of the deal is to stop playing that cd while im around. I might hide it from her.

You're a weird dude, yuck. Seriously... one minute you're the onion-sucking, smif'n wessun, cowboy justice slum lord and the next you're fathering love-children and rationing allowances to the tune of post-ska-dance.

Seriously man, you're one of the weirdest motherfuckers on the planet.

• LOL! 1

another thought on home girl is she was leading the fashion tip about 10 years ago, now you can tell she is trying too hard to keep it up and slipping big time,

Imho.

I have not put on a no doubt cd other than the self titled in close to 8 years, and wouldn’t bother with any of this new crap. I was a grom back in the So Cal ska scene ... fun days i will still break out the old tunes and reminisce once in a while.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Mar 4 2005, 08:14 PM

You're a weird dude, yuck. Seriously... one minute you're the onion-sucking, smif'n wessun, cowboy justice slum lord and the next you're fathering love-children and rationing allowances to the tune of post-ska-dance.

Seriously man, you're one of the weirdest motherfuckers on the planet.

I dont know whats going on with me either. Part of her chores is to wake up at 5:30 am and brush my teeth.