benecide: o ok

benecide: im sorry

fetuses: yeah bitchass twatfuck

benecide: u r mad

fetuses: tongue my sweaty balls

benecide: eww

fetuses: and compliment me on the divine taste of my nut sweat

benecide: your fucking sick

fetuses: tell me how its aged to perfection and all tha rappers should drop the cristal and chug my nut sweat IN DA CLUB

fetuses: yahmsayin

benecide: yeah leave me alone your a fuckign crack head!

fetuses: word is bondage, i hustle yo-yos..u want one

benecide: what?

fetuses: 25 for a duncan, 45 for a yomega, 150 for a kettlecon 3000gt spinmaster

fetuses: which will it be

benecide: you decide

fetuses: well ill give you the kettlecon 3000gt spinmaster so i can get a lot of loot..im thinking of buying a chocolate french fry dispenser

fetuses: and setting it up in a subway tunnel

benecide: donnez-moi un chocolat sil vous plait

fetuses: yeah yeah man word french pussy smells like tar

fetuses: u kno the black tar

fetuses: i have some on my street

fetuses: it looks neat sometimes i like to draw in my coloring book and look at it

benecide: ok your not making any goddamn sence! leave me the fuck alone or tell me who you really are!

fetuses: it inspires me to draw neato futuristic fire engines with built in tin-foil rolls

fetuses: u know

benecide: ok im giving you one last chance to shut the fuck up

fetuses: would you be mad if i stuck a machette in your mothers asshole and then made her snort lines of anthrax?

benecide: ok that is it! my dad is a u.s marshall and i am going to get him to trak you down and give your ass a licken when he gets through with u u'll be wishing you never heard of aol

fetuses: hes gonna lick my asshole?

benecide: ok thats it im going to call him right now hes in singapore i know the number there

fetuses: yeah you do that call him in fucking singapore and tell him to over-night ship me an ass-licking

benecide: im calling right now, he said he'll trace your address and come get you for threats

fetuses: yeah ok hes going to trace my shit from singapore hahahha and why the fuck is he even in singapore?

benecide: becuz hes fighting sadam hoosain

fetuses: hahahahaha you are ONE DUMB FUCK

___then he signed off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fetuses: christina

bOiNk 34 x: yo

fetuses: whats up with that blowjob

bOiNk 34 x: huh

fetuses: you know..remember you said you would lube up my dick with chocolate syrup and suck that shit like you were jenna jameson

fetuses: then you said i could stick an apricot up your ass

bOiNk 34 x: ewwww

fetuses: whats wrong

bOiNk 34 x: ur qorss

bOiNk 34 x: qross

fetuses: qross..what the fucks that

bOiNk 34 x: shut the fuck up

fetuses: aw i'm sorry did the blow to your "internet ebonics" hit a little close to home

bOiNk 34 x: umm naw

bOiNk 34 x: fuCc yu

fetuses: you fucking slut..your the type of bitch i make eat out my sweaty dingle-berried up asshole

bOiNk 34 x: u wont make me do shit

fetuses: oh really

bOiNk 34 x: ya really dumb ass

fetuses: does your mom want to join in on the fun too? i think i got an extra apricot somewhere

fetuses: answer me when i speak to you, you dumb bitch

bOiNk 34 x: iite im blockin u

fetuses: yeah you scared little hoe

bOiNk 34 x: im a liddle hoe

bOiNk 34 x: and i aint scared

fetuses: so whats up with that blow job then

bOiNk 34 x: what blow job

fetuses: the one your supposed to give me

bOiNk 34 x: umm never said i was gonna

fetuses: well your going to anyway..when should i be over

bOiNk 34 x: uummm neva

fetuses: nothing a couple qualudes and a case of corona cant handle

bOiNk 34 x: block

fetuses: aight christina..i know where you live ill be over for my blowjob soon honey..make sure your pussys shaved nice for me too

Previous message was not received by bOiNk 34 x because of error: User bOiNk 34 x is not available.

feel free to fuck with these people..

fucking with the baby-blue fubu rocking whiteman whos intimidated by blacks. tried my best to sound like a ghetto man hah

fetuses: bitchass nigga why u fuckin with my mans

Jus1357: who da fuck ya man

fetuses: ima catch you comin out ya fuckin house mothafucka

fetuses: chilled out in the bushes and shit then...

fetuses: BLAOW!

fetuses: mothafuckin brains paintin the sky

fetuses: so whats up u gonna say somethin

fetuses: yeah you shook ass pussy

Jus1357: naw im talkin to ma grl on da phone why u cumin at me man i aint did nothin

fetuses: yeah lil white boy tryna front..watch when me n my nigga terrel run through your crib

fetuses: you gonna be cryin like tha lil bitch you are

Jus1357: man chill the fugg out i dun want no beef

fetuses: yeah let roll through yo' burbs

fetuses: fuckin punk

fetuses: gonna teach you how to act like a white boy..suckin on daddys big ol black cock mothafucka

fetuses: get yo shit pushed in mothafucka

Jus1357: dude man i dont want any trouble im sorry for real

Jus1357: please just dont come my mom would be so mad

fetuses: foo its too late for that im comin wigger

Jus1357: please i wont act like a wigger anymore

fetuses: ahahaha mothafucka this shits inevitable..ima be there one day watch yo back

___then i got blocked

fetuses: pudgey bastard

AJFang: y u im me

i dun know u

fetuses: shut your fucking pie hole

AJFang: how u get my s/n

fetuses: the jenny craig message boards

AJFang: what?

fetuses: yeah you heard me you fucking fat bastard, eat shit and die

fetuses: you prolly would if it was glazed shit or something with some sprinkels

AJFang: your gay man

AJFang: leave me alone

fetuses: you need to leave the computer alone and go jog around the fuckin block a few million times..you fucking gigantic fuck

__then he blocked me..but this shit was funny due to the fact that i know who he is and how monsterously obese he is and how sad he probably is right now

:lol:

And until i get some more i'll leave you with a fucking funny prank calling story....Please read cus i think its pretty wild

So we're all drunk and shit me and my boy. We're looking in the phone book for a fucked up name to call and since the print is so small I see this shit called "Virgin Butts" which later turns out to be Virgil Butts. So anyways we're all psyched on calling Virgin Butts. I call the shit and its this black man with a deep voice. So here goes the convo for as much as I can remember.

Me:-you got a fucked up name dude that shits crazy you bastard

Him:-whos this?

Me:-your name is soooooooo incredibly fucked up

Him:-whos this? this patty?

Me:-(turns on a little more of a female voice..came off sounding like a puerto rican girl) yeah baybayyy this is patty

Him:-oh shit girl how you doin

Me:-oh im doin reallll good

Him:-yeah sound like you doin a lil partyin over there

Me:-yeah jus me n my girls you know kickin it

Him:-yeah so why aint u called me

Me:-oh im sorry hunny i forgot..but i'm tryna fuck

Him:-(laughs) well that can be arranged baby

Me:-yayyyyy give it to me

Him:-yeah girl well listen i got work tomarrow but i can come through tomarrow night see whats poppin why dont u give me a call back

Me:-aight baby ill hit you up

Him:-yeah round 7

Me:-aight honey c yaaaa

__click__

ok so its the next night and we're chillen at this one spot all bored and im like oh shit lets call virgil back..so we do and we convince him that WERE OUT BACK OF THE LOCAL HIGHSCHOOL DRINKING WITH UNDERAGE KIDS AND NEED HIM TO PICK US UP..so we give him directions and hes serious as shit about coming to get us so i was like can you pick up a case of beer because i was drinking all these kids beer and dont have money for them and hes like alright!

so we're all like holy shitttt rollin around laughin and we run down to outback of the highschool. so we're sittin there for like half an hour and shit and we're all thinkin he aint gonna show when all the sudden we see a car comin. so this car comes up its a fucking beat up buick with plastic spinner and it stops. this bulky black man gets out..hes all ghetto lookin with gold fronts and shit! and a wild untaimed afro. so he asks if we were with "a 30 year old puerto rican lady named patty" :lol: so we said yeah and that she rolled up to the pathmark for some cigarettes. so he asked if the beer was for us and we said yeah. so he leaves us with a case of RED DOG beer. then he says "you know you shouldnt be talkin to me you dont know who i am i could pull out a gat and start blastin all of yall and you wouldnt know what happened" and then he rolled out to go pick up patty. So we ran the fuck off with the beer and just laughed our asses off the rest of the night at how crazy that shit was.

If anyone wants this guys number ill post it here

edited* for unwanted smileys that strangely popped up.