Holy moley...Lens almost got a DUI!!!!!

Gunm

Dude, me and my boy were coming back from the bar tonight here in (blank). We rolled next to a carload of pretty young chicks and i say to myself "nothing better than peeling out to impress some hotties"

SCREEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Yeah, good move asshole....no sooner said than done, yours truly gets pulled over.

License...registration, anything to drink tonight?

No sir, I'm the designated driver

Long story short, i had 3 whioskey sours, two beers and a screwdriver....the cop comes back, gives me a warning and I say "sorry officer, i was just trying to impress some cute girls" to which the cops laughs and says "Ha ha ha ha, I was young once too ya know. Drive safe"

Dude, seriously, my life could have been fucking ruined tonight but it wasn't

Once again, big Lens spits in the face of the system and laughs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

horse shoes and hand grenades Lens.

ive had that 'almost' many a time

its not like i was ever shit faced driving around

but i sure as hell know ive wouldnt pass a breathalizer

count your blessings and dont waste your rubber

you should have got a DUI

people that get in their cars and drive after they've been drinking are assholes

you're a retard, show some class, get in a cab and get your car the next morning ... you spent at least $50 on drinks you couldn't swing another 10-15 for a cab ride?

I hope you do this shit again and smash a pole

no beef lens but I agree with Mr rad pants and Johnny horton to some degree.

Ive seen way too many fuck heads drink and drive here, not too mention one who I knew that smashed head on into a car since she was driving on the wrong side of the road. drunk murder.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

people that get in their cars and drive after they've been drinking are assholes

you're a retard, show some class, get in a cab and get your car the next morning ... you spent at least $50 on drinks you couldn't swing another 10-15 for a cab ride?

yep

Originally posted by When

count your blessings and dont waste your rubber

I cringe every time I nail it and my tires break loose.

women just naturally inspire stupidity.

one time in college I rode my motorcycle past the sorority houses to check out all the dirty sluts. the bitch in front of me stopped to talk to her girlfriends going the the other way. this effectively blocked off the road. I waited for a bit then got pissed. I decided to nail it and go in between the cars. As I did that...I got a bit overzealous and lifted the front wheel off the ground. No biggie...as I did that I looked right to see a cop car coming up a street perpendicular to the one I was on, just as I was setting the front wheel back down. The streets were kinda wet...so running was out of the question. He flipped cherries and I reluctantly pulled over and waited for my ticket. The cop was actually cool and gave me a warning. He mentioned how easily I could have lost him on the bike. I just laughed and said...man...to be perfectly honest...it popped in my head for a second.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

To repeat Mr Rad Pants, peeling out impresses girls? I've always been under the impression that girls say "what a tool" when someone peels out next to them.

i'm totally unimpressed with cars and their power.

beyond that, i think drinking and driving is about the stupidest, most inconsiderate thing a human can do.

cars are a lethal weapon.

i ride a bike without a helmet.

please don't drink and drive.

Guest HESHIANDET

what about riding a bike intxicated. one of my squads favorite things to do in the summer is take slow ride w/ a couple 40's just cruising the alleys and shit kickng over garbage cans... we call it drinking and driving..

My older brother was killed by a drunk driver when I was young. He was hit by a guy that was 6 times over the legal drinking limit. The guy was still legally intoxicated the next day when they found him.

Fuck a drunk...........Double fist fuck a drunk that drives!

Wow, well, i hope you wake up with cancer someday. Hows that for tit for tat?

just to set the record straight for everyone. I had three cocktails (only ten bucks shitheaD). Not enough to get me drunk or impair my ability to operate a vehicle but probably enough to have gotten me a failed breathalizer test. Peeling out wasn't the smartest thing to have done but hey, i was having fun.

Hindsight is 20/20. i woke up this morning counting my blessings. My life might have been ruined all in the space of five minutes but it wasn't. Thankfully I was able to take something away from that situation and thereby insure myself against this sort of reckless action in the future.

The intent of the thread was not to brag about "whoo hoo! I was driving DRUNK!" but to merely illustrate an amazing occurence of luck.

My condolences go out to anyone who has ever lost a friend or loved one to drunk driving.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Did you have stickers? Peeling looks cool when you have a lot of stickers.

I have two stickers on the side of my car but that's it.

If you folks think there was screaming tires and clouds of smoke and little chunks of rubber flying into the air, all i have to say is......wishful thinking. At best, my tires squealed a little like a fat chick getting pinched on the ass.

damn, this happened to me the other day. We smoked a joint in my friends car with the windows rolled up. Then half an hour later, while we are in traffic driving to pick up our other friend, we see a cop. He's sort of way back behind the car in front of him at the stop light, but we thought we had nothing to worry about so we stopped right in front of him, one lane over. So he decides to pull us over because my friend was missing his front license plate, which is in the trunk because of the recent body work my friend had done to the front of his car. So two cops walk over to the car and immediately they just start asking for everyones ID, and in authentic pidging "Ho, smells like herb in hea." They ask if we were smoking and we said hours ago, and after peering into the car they find a film canister with some chopped up weed in it. They make one of us confess to owning the container, make us dump a joints worth in a puddle, and then lecture us on how we are such fucked up kids.

Then they let us go saying "we can either laugh at this and continue fucking up or use it as a lesson to turn our lives around"

So, we leave laughing, go around the block, return and pick up a nugget the cops didnt see on the ground and continue fucking our lives up

Originally posted by LENS

Long story short, i had 3 whioskey sours, two beers and a screwdriver....

Originally posted by LENS

just to set the record straight for everyone. I had three cocktails (only ten bucks shitheaD).

Not enough to get me drunk or impair my ability to operate a vehicle but probably enough to have gotten me a failed breathalizer test.

if you've had enough to fail a breathalizer, you've had enough to impair your ability to drive a vehicle properly. plain and simple.

.. and 1+1+1 does not equal 6.

Archived