Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Holy moley...Lens almost got a DUI!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Dude, me and my boy were coming back from the bar tonight here in (blank). We rolled next to a carload of pretty young chicks and i say to myself "nothing better than peeling out to impress some hotties"

SCREEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Yeah, good move asshole....no sooner said than done, yours truly gets pulled over.

License...registration, anything to drink tonight?

No sir, I'm the designated driver

Long story short, i had 3 whioskey sours, two beers and a screwdriver....the cop comes back, gives me a warning and I say "sorry officer, i was just trying to impress some cute girls" to which the cops laughs and says "Ha ha ha ha, I was young once too ya know. Drive safe"

Dude, seriously, my life could have been fucking ruined tonight but it wasn't

Once again, big Lens spits in the face of the system and laughs

2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

horse shoes and hand grenades Lens.

ive had that 'almost' many a time
    its not like i was ever shit faced driving around
    but i sure as hell know ive wouldnt pass a breathalizer

count your blessings and dont waste your rubber

4. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

http://www.bellyc79.com/dsc01638.jpg'>
    "Aiyyo LENS dat wuz fucked up mah nigga. Da po-po didn't like seein' a brotha drivin through a nice neighborhood in a nice car so dey was trynna hate. You should've beat dat nigga's ass LENS!"

5. hotshot

hotshot New Jack

6. synaps

synaps Senior Member

you're lucky man ... you don't want a dui

i got one about a month ago & i've already put in about a grand in legal fee's. not to mention the utter hell my life has been now that i can't drive ...

7. Mr Rad Pants

Mr Rad Pants Member

peeling out impresses girls? will this work in my moms car or should i put flames and racing stripes on it to make me look like a 100% badass?

8. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

you should have got a DUI
    people that get in their cars and drive after they've been drinking are assholes
    you're a retard, show some class, get in a cab and get your car the next morning ... you spent at least $50 on drinks you couldn't swing another 10-15 for a cab ride?

I hope you do this shit again and smash a pole

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

no beef lens but I agree with Mr rad pants and Johnny horton to some degree.

Ive seen way too many fuck heads drink and drive here, not too mention one who I knew that smashed head on into a car since she was driving on the wrong side of the road. drunk murder.

10. hotshot

hotshot New Jack

this guy has,(or had) a bottle.

[​IMG]

11. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Yeah its fun until you and your best friend flip over at 90 miles an hour (impressing girls in your case) and you wake up as they cover up your best friend with a sheet..

RIP Kav.. I love you man..

12. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

yep

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

oooooo ALMOST!!!

be careful lens.

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

To repeat Mr Rad Pants, peeling out impresses girls? I've always been under the impression that girls say "what a tool" when someone peels out next to them.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I cringe every time I nail it and my tires break loose.

women just naturally inspire stupidity.

one time in college I rode my motorcycle past the sorority houses to check out all the dirty sluts. the bitch in front of me stopped to talk to her girlfriends going the the other way. this effectively blocked off the road. I waited for a bit then got pissed. I decided to nail it and go in between the cars. As I did that...I got a bit overzealous and lifted the front wheel off the ground. No biggie...as I did that I looked right to see a cop car coming up a street perpendicular to the one I was on, just as I was setting the front wheel back down. The streets were kinda wet...so running was out of the question. He flipped cherries and I reluctantly pulled over and waited for my ticket. The cop was actually cool and gave me a warning. He mentioned how easily I could have lost him on the bike. I just laughed and said...man...to be perfectly honest...it popped in my head for a second.