HOLY FUCKING Sopranos - 5.12 "Long Term Parking" (Spoilers)

fr8lover

Sopranos - 5.12 "Long Term Parking" (Spoilers)

Best

Episode

Yet.

- Cousin Tony fucked the crew over good, and Tony made matters worse by not giving him up to Johnny Sac. I predict some high ups dying next episode, and my two guesses are either Paulie (hasn't been getting much face time lately, a lot of enemies) or Christopher (on heroin again, downward spiral).

- Silvio finally did some major dirt with the Adriana knock off! Southside Johnny is usually the cool headed dude, but grabbing her by the hair and calling her a cunt before he shot her crawling away in the Pine Barrens?! DAMN.

- I hate Phil Leotardo. Either he's going to take some people out for his son's death or he's gone himself. New Jersey would take him out before Johnny Sac.

- Since it's pretty much no holds barred anymore, I was curious about the NY vs NJ war heading into Tony's real family, but thats just a theory. There's one season left and I don't think the writers would make moves that big until around this time next year.

- Johnny Sac is a coldhearted motherfucker. This is why I'm thinking there's going to be many more casualties on the Jersey side than New York. Dude's crew is together and on the offensive, while Tony's is slacking and in some cases crazy/on drugs.

- After last season I thought the FBI was going to get at them harder this time around, but it looks like they probably wont have as big of a role until next season. It's all a mob war.

Two weeks left. It's the only TV show I watch, and the build up is killing me!

Your Thoughts, comments?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HOLY FUCKING SOPRANOS!!!

GOTDAMN, shit got fiesty. poor ole girl got a dirtnap and tony flossed the short and curlies to johnny "cocksucking" sach. fuck that piece of shit phil and his brother billy, pauly wallnuts has the white hair on lock!!

when's the next season coming out? i can't wait a year and a half if that's how they're rolling...

i'm so bitter im gonna miss the season finale, but i gotta be out of the country. maybe have someone tape it for me...

Chris is cold hearted gangsta, but Adriana had it comin' ... I was getting tired of seeing Adriana crying all the time too. My guess is, and I'm always wrong when it comes to the Sopranos, that Chris is gonna do something stupid when he's high to Johnny Sac's crew ... or end up killing Tony B.

God I fucking love this show.

Oh, and what happened to Paulie, or Uncle Tony, or that gay guy, or Tony's sister? Like their not even in the show anymore.

Originally posted by JasonWhit

Oh, and what happened to Paulie, or Uncle Tony, or that gay guy, or Tony's sister? Like their not even in the show anymore.

as far as the construction incident a couple weeks back, i think finn saved his life by proposing to meadow.

i dunno abgout the sister or tony's uncle. im sure they are going to have to cover them in two weeks...