Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

holy fucking shit.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by guerillaidiom, Dec 6, 2005.

1. guerillaidiom

guerillaidiom Junior Member

you tube

this shit is fucking dope.

sorry if anyone else has seen it yet, but I figured it was worth sharing.
    :love2: :love2:

2. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

Been posted here : YouTube - Broadcast yourself
    The best of /// share your favorites

already, but worth a repost, if only to remind the
    old yanks that euro cats control

3. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

crazy euro motherfuckers

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

I was just about to post this myself! Shit is crazy, huh? I especially like how the the guy doing the background color is double fisting.

Still not as cool as painting a freight panel in a chill layup, though.

Just kidding, europeans, relax. You guys clearly kill it.

6. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Why does the train just stay there? And why does that pussy cop just look around looking really confused? That would be and auto billy club to the face anywhere in the states.

edit

::actually, he was prolly confused by the awesomeness before his eyes::

7. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

cant say i like the actual graffiti but the enviornment theyre in is fucking amazing, anyone know what country this is in?

8. guerillaidiom

guerillaidiom Junior Member

in the metro, downtown madrid, spain.

9. SKOTREL

SKOTREL Member

yeah fools is gully out there, when i was in germany for three months i seen alot of crazy shit.we did some backjumps(painting while the trains stopped) it was crazy then we would go threw the town to catch flicks of it running.i remeber one time we were in the subway tunnel and got rolled up on by a worker train and had to run i climbed the latter to a manhole so fast i hit my head in the man hole.....lol.we lost so much paint that night but to them it was nothing.In the summer they would go to spain and sleep in the parks or bushes or what ever and just paint trains all summer.
    they are on a whole ohter level than we are.

10. PHILLY IS WILD

PHILLY IS WILD Junior Member

but thats beacuse they have the option to be...dudes here in the states are just as dedicated...

and i loved the dude on the train buggin out

11. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

glik0 sent me some full video a few weeks ago that was just crazy shit like this, dudes doing backjump pieces bit by bit every time the train stopped, daytime whole trains, and other ridiculous shit.

Yeah, there are guys in the states painting tons of clean trains too, but its really a different game in some other countries. And as far as i know, people painting cleans in places like NY are just doing it for the flick and then buffing their own shit, cuz its a deathwish if they don't. Fuck the states vs. europe argument, that video is awesome. end of story.

12. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

13. skroez

skroez Member

14. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

FUCKING SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

yesss, the second one is from the video i was talking about. awesome.