holy fucking shit.....

guerillaidiom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah fools is gully out there, when i was in germany for three months i seen alot of crazy shit.we did some backjumps(painting while the trains stopped) it was crazy then we would go threw the town to catch flicks of it running.i remeber one time we were in the subway tunnel and got rolled up on by a worker train and had to run i climbed the latter to a manhole so fast i hit my head in the man hole.....lol.we lost so much paint that night but to them it was nothing.In the summer they would go to spain and sleep in the parks or bushes or what ever and just paint trains all summer.

they are on a whole ohter level than we are.

glik0 sent me some full video a few weeks ago that was just crazy shit like this, dudes doing backjump pieces bit by bit every time the train stopped, daytime whole trains, and other ridiculous shit.

Yeah, there are guys in the states painting tons of clean trains too, but its really a different game in some other countries. And as far as i know, people painting cleans in places like NY are just doing it for the flick and then buffing their own shit, cuz its a deathwish if they don't. Fuck the states vs. europe argument, that video is awesome. end of story.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Dec 6 2005, 06:05 PM

glik0 sent me some full video a few weeks ago that was just crazy shit like this, dudes doing backjump pieces bit by bit every time the train stopped, daytime whole trains, and other ridiculous shit.

Yeah, there are guys in the states painting tons of clean trains too, but its really a different game in some other countries. And as far as i know, people painting cleans in places like NY are just doing it for the flick and then buffing their own shit, cuz its a deathwish if they don't. Fuck the states vs. europe argument, that video is awesome. end of story.

lots of people don't buff em, too....

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Dec 6 2005, 06:05 PM

got a name of this vid? and perhaps a link?

that'd be hott.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Dec 6 2005, 11:05 PM

I'm sorry but why would it be a deathwish ?