holy fucking shit is this good news or what!!!

Chicken George

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4258/willow1.jpg'>

Just announced Willow will be release on DVD November 27, 2001... "The Special Edition DVD release has been digitally re-mastered by THX for superior sound and picture quality. The film is presented in a new 5.1 Dolby surround sound mix. Bonus features include special commentaries, an all new documentary on the film's groundbreaking visual effects, the classic "Making of an Adventure" documentary, an effects featurette, original theatrical trailer, TV spots, still photo gallery and more.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4258/willow3.jpg'>

you are all welcome!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

haha. dude, did you quit the army yet, or are we gonna have to come over there and do it for you? dont make me ban the whole fucking army. i'll do it, i swear to god.

Ill have a post on this tomorrow. No I didnt quit, but I got a new job and a new shipping date.

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by Devilush:

it was a kiss.

I guess I'm just being critical of your onomatopoeia. I never heard a kiss sound like that. On the other hand I never get kissed so I wouldn't know.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

Willow was one of the best movies ever. I'm with you Devilush on the Val Kilmore tip. I used to wish I had him locked up in my own big bird cage. mmm....

What kind of girl wouldn't find Val Kilmer sexy? I'm with you two. That long hair, that rebel attitude. hehe. Me and my couin had the biggest thing for him when we were younger. Come to think of it, I still do. He's still sexy even though he's probably old enough to be my father.

Also the fairies crack me up. They're hilarious

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 08-29-2001).]

Originally posted by mapo wc:

Well I dont have a DVD player. And I dont like Willow. That isnt good news.

haha. dude, did you quit the army yet, or are we gonna have to come over there and do it for you? dont make me ban the whole fucking army. i'll do it, i swear to god.

Guest K[O]MEGA

never interesyted me so never watched it..probly juss me cause im stoned..but ..willow..fuk cant explain..

not interesting..loosk liek it has no plot i guess..

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I guess I'm just being critical of your onomatopoeia. I never heard a kiss sound like that. On the other hand I never get kissed so I wouldn't know.

it's like this <muah> like that. aw. you make me feel so sad. so kisses to you ass crack. val kilmer is my boyfriend.

Archived